A bit of Maknae, Everyone? (Drabble Version)

Bubbles of Affections

OT: Sehun/Everyone, LOL

note: I am such a Sehun-biased nowadays, so please apologize for making this too Sehun-centric, LOL. A full chapter maybe later in my EXOCHAOTICS series. Just a warning :D

 

It is a no secret that Luhan thinks Sehun like a little kid that he wants to protect him whenever they are together by holding his hand and treating the younger his favorite things.

Not many fans aware though that every hyungs actually thinks the same.

That's why Kyungsoo always looking at Sehun with his softest smile when the younger does something silly at stage and then burns his own cheeks into red shade

It is also the reason why Yixing glues his attention at Sehun  whenever they are in chinese-speaking interview so he can jump to help at any moment the younger needs it.

And that's the ultimate reason why Joonmyun always touches Sehun on the back occasionally between performances so maknae will not lost himself on space he creates for himself.

Everybody knows that Jongin has a soft spot for the boy who is only four months younger but grows as handsomely or Jongin sometimes think more as the face of the group and sometimes becoming too territorial over his only dongsaeng.

Yet not many see that all of the boys actually has the special spot for the cute kid.

That's why Zitao stated in many interviews that the members that he wants to hang out together the most is Sehun, and that's not because they both maknaes in their respective sub groups.

It is also why Chanyeol always walks around him at the airport of any public places where people can easily reach and the cute and always looking like a lost kid maknae.

It is clear as the sky that the maknae happy laugh is one of the most important thingthat Baekhyun will ensure during their tour because he hates to see Sehun lost in his own thought.

And that's also why Duizhang is always watching the maknae with the corner of his eyes whenever they are on stage, and  be there for Sehun when he starts asking questions about the questions in chinese.

Its easy to see that Jongdae who likes to troll around would not trolling around Sehun and let him become the target of the maknae's sometimes failed aegyo because that would make the younger glee with fun.

Even Xiumin, the oldest and quietest of them all, would no able to cover his adoration to the young kid that looks older than him but then becoming ten years younger than his age when giggling.

 

And all of that are because Sehun is Sehun.

Almost a year debute and he still the 4D kids who never hide how confuse he is sometimes with all of the fame they have.

Thus when every one wants a bit of maknae for them selves, they will ensure that he will stay as the kid they all fall in love with.

 

 

Note: A failed drabble but I can't help it when I see all the adorable Sehun's pics of his interaction with his hyungs.

And oh, maybe I 'll write drable of KaiHunSoo based on the above pics. These boys ruin my biased list! Oh No.