Three: Space Within

Bubbles of Affections

OT: Kris/Lay/Luhan

 

Yifan knows Yixing years ago before their debute.

When both were still chinese-decendent trainees amongst the sea of native korean.

Struggled to find a place and be residents (not guests) on the foreign land.

It was never easy.

Not even when their generation was better than when Qian or Zhou Mi first joined the camp.

But again, it never was easy.

 

Maybe that's why they were forever best friends.

They found each other companion was comfortable and relieving.

The foundation of the ground they tried to walked without shaking.

 

And then Luhan came into the picture.

Clumsy, baby face but kind-hearted Luhan.

Whose talents and spirits might be the best of any foreign trainees ,

or even the native ones.

The one with the natural people magnet.

The one who Yixing in particular was drowned into and never able to come out again.

 

Yifan was hurt when that happened.

Because Yixing practically glued to the boy whose attentions were more on the his lovely dongsaengs (because Luhan had Big Brother syndrome) than him.

So when chances happened, Yifan confronted Luhan (he used to avoid him before).

And learned that it was indeed difficult to hate the bubbly boy.

Because behind all the boyish persona laid the most manly and wise boy that Yifan ever met.

So he went to Yixing and admitted that his best friend was right.

 

That Luhan was the missing piece that their brotherhood felt a space within before.

 

So they agreed to keep him with them if he up to.

which of course he did.

They are the chinese trinity anyway,

the three but one who would rule the world (and babysit the maknaes - no matter the nationality -  actually).

 

Although sometimes Yifan wondered if they were really a trinity

or those two best friends of his were only using him as the one who would response to the outside world

while they took some leave from the real world and spacing out together at the stage

and he had to answer any questions that sometimes not even for him (or rather for the two who was in derp state)

 

maybe the maknaes were right when they snorted about the trinity existence

('the derp trinity' you meant, hyung? Sehun's innocent-but-dont-believe-his-expression-because-he-was-actually-evil statement was a summary of all that, plus Tao's knowing smile and Jongin's bratty laugh)

 

but whatever,

Yifan did not regret having Luhan into the mix of his and Yixing's friendship,

because finally they didn't have a space within.

 

"Ge, you're spacing out again."

"Wh... what?"

"Yeah, Yifan, you forget to step and answer."

"Uh... sorry."

"Its okay Ge, Luhan Ge answered it very well."

"So you actually do have voice."

"I do, but what's the fun if I did it when you're around?"

"Ge!"

"I agree, Ge."

 

Maybe the maknaes were right.

Uh, he had said that before, didn't he?