I Like My Friend

To The Beautiful You

''좋아해 구재희.' said Tae Joon again. He didn't wait for her to answer. He told her '' I'll take that as a yes.'' 

He hugged her and he planted a kiss on her forehead. She smiled shyly and kissed him back on the cheek. Jae Hee then tried to move away so she can see his face but Tae Joon pulled her even closer. He hugged her tightly and so Tae Joon was happy.  

She was happy that he came back for her but she didn't expect him to confess his feelings .She actually like him too . 

Jae Hee felt as though she was in a fairytale ,Kang Tae Joon being the prince and Jae Hee the princess.She was on cloud nine.

Tae Joon brought her to an amusement park,ate some ice cream,snacks and they had fun until evening and they went their separate ways . 

Jae Hee couldn't wait for the next day to come hoping to see Tae Joon,her prince charming.She tossed and turn in bed ,feeling excited  and smiling to herself like a fool. 

On the other hand Tae Joon felt the same way . He called Jae Hee on the phone . (Jae Hee's phone rang) She was half asleep when he called her. 

She woke up and saw his name on her mobile phone and immediately answered the call. 

''Jae Hee,i know you're half asleep but i can't really sleep.'' 

''How do you know?''

''I have the same feeling like you do,i know you Jae Hee.''

(Jae hee laughs)

'' It's already late and I'm sorry to disturb you . I can't stop thinking about you. Because of you I came back and now I'm glad I'm here with you. ''

''Me too.I'm happy you came back for me . I appreciate it. Thank you oppa. You made my day. I thought something bad was going to happen when you snatched my handbag. It shocked me when I found out it's you. Oppa,what if I put you in great danger?''

''What kind of great danger you're talking about?''

'' If I screamed 'THIEF,HELP,THEIF!' , you're going to get caught if you're not careful.''

''Yah,pabo( Tae Joon said in a lovely way), if I knew you were going to yell I wouldn't have snatched it. ''

''You know me so well . ''

''That is why . ''

'' I really need to sleep now or else I'll be walking around like a zombie. I have work tomorrow.''

''Oh alright then,good night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up tomorrow.''

''Ah,kwaenchanha oppa,I can walk there myself.''

''Andwae,I want to see you .From now onwards I'm going to do that . ''

'' Dwaesseo oppa.It's troublesome for you''

''I want to do it for you.Please let me.''

''Alright . See you tomorrow then .Good night oppa. Sweet dreams. ''

''Good night my Jae hee. ''

Jae Hee was about to put the phone down when Tae Joon said ''Jae Hee ya,'' Jae Hee heard over the phone and she put the phone to her ears again,and let Tae Joon finish what he wanted to say,'' Jae Hee ya, thank you for liking me . I like you very much. Saranghae .Saranghae Jae Hee ya.''

Jae hee was touched and replied '' I love you too,Tae Joon oppa. Saranghae.