Strong Friendship

To The Beautiful You

At the park

''태준아 ,가지마! 같이 가! I want to go with you,please don't leave me alone. pleaded Jae Hee. ''If you have to go,I'll go with you.'' Tae Joon is going to spend his time overseas as his parents got a job offer there.

Knowing that they are three years apart,their friendship is very strong just like siblings. They grew up together eversince their parents started working in the same company ,and to that they will always stick together like glue.

Now,they are all grown up. Jae Hee is not used to living apart from him. ''Without Kang Tae Joon,what would I do? ''questioned Jae Hee. ''I'm sorry Jae Hee,I must follow my parents there.I'm so sorry I have to leave you here alone. Don't worry,I will come back and visit you .''

Jae Hee cried and her eyes started to turn red.Imagine the life she will have to live without Tae Joon ,her brother like friend. They're so comfortable with each other that skinships are involved.

Tae Joon felt sad and bad that he can't bring her with him.He had no choice but to leave Korea and go to America.With Jae Hee still crying her heart out,Tae Joon hugged her and Jae Hee cried non-stop. He tried comforting her until she stopped crying. He then brought her home .

At the airport the next day

9.00a.m is the depature time to America. There stood sad Jae Hee and Tae Joon. Tae Joon gave Jae Hee a hug before departing with his parents . Jae Hee couldn't help but to cry again. This time Tae Joon had to leave her . ''재희야,wait for me .I will come and visit .약속해.'' he hugged her again and so he left .