Thief!

To The Beautiful You

3 years later 

Tae Joon led a good life while he was in America and Jae Hee waited for him but he didn't visit her at all.She  loyally waited for him but there was no presence of Kang Tae Joon.''He must have forgotten all about me.He promised me but he broke it.''murmured Jae Hee to herself. She thought that it was hopeless. She doesn't have his contact and there was no news from Tae Joon. She felt disappointed .  She decided not to wait any more. The pain of waiting really hurt Jae Hee. She couldn't take the pain and so she decided to move on with her life . Work made her completely focused in her daily routines. She avoided going to the park she used to go to with Tae Joon. Jae Hee is now working in a bakery near her housing area 5 times a day. Saturday and Sunday is her day off. 

 

혹시....

One fine day, Jae Hee was walking to work .All in a good mood,she locked the door to her house and started walking .It's only a stone's throw away . When suddenly she felt a tug .In a split second,she noticed her handbag was snatched. She panicked but regained her strength and started to chase after the thief. She ran after him .The thief ran as fast as he could with Jae Hee chasing him ,leading her to a park where Jae Hee and Tae Joon used to go to. She was too busy chasing after him that she did not realise where she was . Jae Hee didn't want to create a commotion ,that is why she didn't yell for help. 

Finally,she got a hold of the thief and made him trip and fall.'' She quickly grab her bag containing her important stuff and tried to run away instead of attacking him.Jae Hee has got no strength to fight the thief so running away is the only source.  But when she tried to run away ,the theif got up ,chased after her and grabbed her arm. '' LET ME GO!!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!'' Jae Hee felt scared and tears flowed down but she bravely screamed at the thief and as she turned her head to face the thief,she got shocked.