My Lovely Friend,I miss you

To The Beautiful You

 

 

From the shock she experienced,she couldn't believe her eyes. She blinked to make sure what she saw was right. With the thief grabbing her arms and Jae Hee starring blankly at him,she was already sure it was him. ''Tae...Tae Joon O....oppa? '' Jae Hee was sure yet she asked just to confirm it was him . He smiled at her,still grabbing her arms but he loosened the grip. She was also wondering why in the world a thief would wear a suit while chasing after him,now to think of it she realised it made sense. Jae Hee was still starring blankly at him,gazing looks and he was still smiling at her enjoying the surprise her gave her.

Tae Joon was still holding her arm but he pulled her closer to him and gave her a hug. He embraced her and she was shocked yet happy. She finally got to meet her friend she grew up with. She started to cry again but not as bad as the day he left her . She then hugged him back. She didn't want to let go of her grip.She hasn't seen him in 3 years and he looked the same but more charming than he was back then. 

'' 재희야,i missed you very much. Did you miss me? Sorry for being late.'' said Tae Joon while hugging Jae Hee. Jae Hee replied'' I missed you like crazy. I waited for so long. 나쁜 사람!! '' she cried silently . They then both hugged each other for so long .