My Precious You

To The Beautiful You

They found a spot to sit down and talked to each other about their lifes without each other. THey talked about everything that happened,from the good to the bad.

''Tae Joon,do you know when I was waiting , I realised it took you such a long time to come back ,I almost gave up waiting. ''

''Now I'm here,you can tell me everything. I will always be your ear and your shoulder to cry on.''

Their friendship never dies although they have been 3 years apart. 

They cared so much about each other and this can be brought to something more than friendship.But they are just friends,really good friends,let's say,siblings.  He cared more about Jae Hee more than she cared about him. To him,she's a very precious sister . 

Tae Joon is now 23 years old and Jae Hee is 20. 

He told her all about his life in America and Jae Hee was impressed. She smiled and looked at him with the innocent and pretty gaze while Tae Joon was teling her his story. He told her that he came back for good to start a business here .She couldn't stop the gaze as Tae Joon is so good looking.She wondered how did she ever got to know  someone this good looking. She was of course listening to his story. When he was done with it, Jae Hee asked '' Tae Joon oppa, why are you so good looking?'' she shyly smiled. . Tae Joon smiled at her . 

''Jae Hee ,you've grown prettier '' said Tae Joon and she smiled back at him.

''When are you going back to America ?'' 

'' I won't be going back.I'm here for good. So i can stay by your side and be with you. You're too precious to leave behind. ''

Jae Hee was touched by his words.She didn't know that he was confessing to her ,she thought it was a sibling -like thing to say. 

''Komawoyo ! I really appreciate your kindness. Let's not part anymore or I won't forgive you. I'll be your most precious sister you will have for the rest of your life.''answered Jae Hee

Tae Joon realised she didn't get what he meant by what he said to her.

He then put his hands on her shoulders and he looked at her and said,

''Jae Hee , I missed you,I missed you like crazy,I don't know how to say this but is it okay for me to like you? 좋아해요 구재희.'' he looked at her with his sparkling fresh eyes and charming face Jae Hee liked to see after a long time.

Jae Hee starred at him blanky .She doesn't know what to say or how to react .