Meet My New Friend

To The Beautiful You

One fine day, a new girl came into Tae Joon's company. Tae Joon is a CEo of a food branch company. That new girl applied for the marketing section and she got in and that day was her first day at work. She's Yoo Jin, who is the same age as Tae Joon. Yoo Jin's a pretty girl. She's got perfect features ,slim and everything other average girls die for.She's attracted many guys before and she turned most of them down. She dated a guy when she was in high school and ended up dumping him for being so cheap . So her ideal guy has to be a perfect one. It happened when she started laying her eyes on Tae Joon. 

A group meeting is called up in Tae Joon's company to introduce the new girl,Yoo Jin. 

''Annyeonghaseyo! Yoo Jin imnida,Do teach me everything you can and I'll try my best to learn it by heart.Thank you for employing me into this company.''

Everyone greeted her as the short meeting ended.A meeting like this will always be held if a new employee comes in.

Tae Joon was the last to congratulate her. He decided to show her around the company. Tae Joon was well-dressed on that day.He looked charming wearing a suit and it's no surprise that Yoo Jin fell in love at first sight with Kang Tae Joon. Well mannered Kang Tae Joon and also everything else that's positive. 

Everything ended at 6PM and time for everyone to leave . 

''Tae Joon ssi, want to go for dinner ?''

Tae Joon was taken aback and didn't know that this pretty girl would do such a thing.I mean it's kind of weird that a new employee asked a CEO out for dinner on her first day at work.

''I'm sorry.I can't .I have a date with my girlfriend.''

Awwwwwww,isn't that sweet? Tae Joon is so sweet yet loyal. 

Yoo Jin was of course disappointed.

Tae Joon only treated Yoo Jin as a new friend and not more than that.