Chappie 9 : Relationship :D

My 27 Gangster Oppas [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Ji eunnie please , but do you mind bad words?” CNU asked.

“Nope not at all please speak all you want :D I’m okay with bad words…” You replied…

Then suddenly , “WHAT THE !!!” Your 26 oppas shouted…(exclude your current bf…)

Which made you and L.Joe jump in fright…

“ that was …” You said…

“WOW” You and L.Joe said together..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After settling with the boyfriend girlfriend thingy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay… now that I’ve proved that I’m a gangster , can you guys tell me about tomorrow? And please don’t tell me about you guys and U-Kiss are enemies okay…it’s  your problem~”

“Kay… :D  We maybe transferring to your school tomorrow cuz you know , since that incident , we  decided to protect you…and we want to see you in school HEHE :D “  JinYoung answered to your question….

You then nodded…

“Aaand  we want to ask you a question….How did you got finger scratch mark on your neck and why is your hair smelling like ORANGE JUICE?!?!”  the Maknaes asked you….while the older ones just nodded…

 

“OH~ THE ING QUEENKAS WHO CLINGS ON TO PEOPLE WHO LOOKS LIKE MY OPPAS… CUTEE~~” 8) You said and you took the chance to also tease your brothers…

“YAH ! stop the teasing” CAP said sternly… you just pouted…

He then looked at you -_^  ?!?

“ JOKING~” CAP said…and you smiled 8)  

Then your oppas said “ C’mon let’s all go home~ Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter