chappie 12 : ....

My 27 Gangster Oppas [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “PROBLEM?’ you shouted and glared at your oppas.

“N-no” SungGyu replied to you as he was scared…

You then burst into laughter….you brother was like

 *Why is she laughing like a crazy woman?*

Being the clever ones, the maknaes went to you and smacked your head when you stopped laughing…You pouted and said “ mianae~”

The rest of your oppas  then also got the stuation then went to you and smacked your head too…

*pouts* “Appo!” *pouts*

 

(A/n: You guys get it? Yes? No? no. okays fine…: ( You were trying to see your oppas reaction when you shouted at them then when you saw SungGyu’s expression you bursted out laughing  …)

 

“WWWHAT should I do to them oppas? Warn them or expel them?” you asked…

“Since she was rude to you just now…erm..Guys should we expel her ? those who agree raise hands…”SungGyu asked…

28 hands then was raised

“YAY!! gets expelled!! Hahaha” You said

Your brothers then started to cheer also…

“Hey oppa should we send her to Wollim High ? (No offence) with her friends too? You know the not so good school?” You asked SungGyu… 

“ Okay~ Let’s all send the Clingy--or--to-the-all-so-not-so-good-Woolim-high!!! : ) Let her suffer over there muahhahahah” Your oppas said at once.

Your stomach then rumbled oh-so-quite- loudly that your oppas look at you and laughed and you then said ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter