Chappie 7 : Explaining and chances?!? (part3)

My 27 Gangster Oppas [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oh..."  You brothers nodded their head.... 

SungGyu then spoke " JiEun ah I have three things to tell you . Number 1, we are gangsters number 2, we are enemies with UKiss. Number 3, te day after tomorrow we are going to transferr into your school ... "

" okay but why are you guys going to my school ?!?" You asked your brothers...

"We'll tell you but you will have to tell us first are you also a gangster? From what Kevin had told you to actually stop speaking rough words and fight?" SungGyu asked you...

"to tell you the truth, yes I am  I'm a gangster but I don't go around  fighting for fun... I'll only fight when I need to..." You told your brothers truthfully...

" Thank jieunnie, thanks for being truthful..." :) SungGyu said ...

" But I ron't berieve you... How can our  rovely dongseng  be a gangster?!?!?" Ricky said while chewing chips...

 

SungGyu: yah! Author dongseng did you give Ricky the bags of Chips?!?

me: yep... Kekeke :) ( okay back to the story)

Ricky: author dongseng thanks for the chips!!!:)

 

 

" you want me to prove ?" You asked ...

" Yep you read our mind..." :) JunYoung said

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~

 thanks for subbing and reading love you all!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter