chappie 8 : Proving that you are a ... gangster~

My 27 Gangster Oppas [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ OKAYS.. so what you guys want me to do?” you asked your brothers…

“okays… gangsters speak rough sometimes , can fight and mostly they have great strength right?” SungGyu asked you…

You nodded…

“So, we want you to prove to us this three things..Speak Rough. Fight . Have a competition to see who has the most strength.” Jun young continued….

“DEAL… 8) “ you told your oppas…

Then your oppas was like 0.0 & 8O * Does our little dongseng know what is she doing?!?!?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~START!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First was speaking rough words…

(A/n: Guise please don’t read this part if you hate rough words..YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED cuz it contains a lot of rough words…I’m quite a rough girl. O.O)

“We will also start speaking rough too. “ Sunggyu said…

You nodded…

Ricky then asked “ You hate those ing queenkas I your school right?”

You answered “ YEP. Please tell me who won’t hate ing es?!?”

“How will you describe them?” ChangJo asked.

( your gangster self then came out 50%)

“ es , people who treat people based on their looks…especially on boys like my cute oppas…they cling on them as if like if they don’t , their parents will die..not like they even know that their parents exist.” you answered. And pouted which look sooooo cute…

“AGREE~’ Ricky said…the rest just nod but was blushing..cuz u said that they are cute..

You noticed and giggled then you teased your oppas “AYE~ OPPAS ARE BLUSHING CUZ I SAID THAT THEIR CUTE~~~OPPAS KYEOPTA~~~” You said…then showed an innocent face to your oppas when they looked at you …

“Aish! You naughty girl” L.joe said and ruffled your hair…

“Aye~~~ oppa ~ don’t mess up my hair~~” you said and ruffled his hair…

“YAH! Don’t touch my hair~” L.Joe said..and fixed his hair…

“Mianae~ forgive me~ pweeese byunghyunnie oppa~” you said and put you head on his shoulders and pouted..(he was sitting beside you)

“Aigoo~I forgive you since you’re cute “ he said and pinched your cheeks..

“YaY~” you said an did a victory dance w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter