Chapter 5 - The Way

Emptiness

 

“Who are you?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk that sighed in relieved

Mrs. Eunja just sighed, and asked Donghae without answering his question,

“Do you often feel the headache?”

“Yeah, wait could you please answer my question, who  are you guys and why does she have that power? What else does she have?”

Mrs. Eunja and Eunhyuk looked at each other as if having a conversation,

“See, umma, this is your fault!”

“Bwo? This is for your and his own good!”

“So what to do now?”

“Explain everything but not that incident

Eunhyuk sighed, she took a sit, and took a deep breath before she started her story.

“Listen carefully, I have this gift ever since I was born. I can take away some emotional pain but not forever, just for a while. I can see the death, Gods, spirits, and I can communicate with them if I want. But one day something happened, I became like you, feel empty. Until now, I still couldn’t get rid of the emptiness.”

Donghae looked at her hesitantly.

“So you’re the same as me? Then you couldn’t remember anything at all too about the incident that caused this?”

“Yes I’m the same as you but the difference between us is that I remember every single thing about the incident.”

“H-how?”

“Because I can accept that the incident is real and has happened to me. You, just my opinion, can’t remember anything because your heart can’t accept it. And you unconsciously close the memory deep inside. You don’t want to face the truth!”

Donghae trembled, and his face paled. He took his bag, things, and said,

“Let me just think about this for a while.” And went out, more like running. He left the door opened.

Eunhyuk looked at her mother and asked coldly, “Now what will we do?”

Mrs. Eunja was back at her knitting activity and said, calmly with an indescribable smile,”We will wait for the time being.”

Eunhyuk sighed and looked at the path outside the room,”I hope this is the right thing.”

Mrs. Eunja said reassuringly,”Calm down, child, God will always show the way, he knows the best of all things, He always shows the way.”

So............ here is my update after sooooooooooooo loooooooooooong hiatus...........................................

I'm very sorry, my dear readers, voters, subscribers, and commenters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here is my update,

enjoy!!!!!!!!!