chapter 4 - The First Call

Emptiness

 

4 - The First Call

Donghae was eating kimchi fried rice that her umma made for him and his cousin. Her umma was cooking or his father that would come home late later that day. And Kyuhyun? Well, he was making a plan of how to steal Donghae’s food before it’s too late to steal. Donghae, being the innocent person he was didn’t have any idea about that at all. Suddenly, the telephone rang.

‘Yess!!! I could steal it!!!!!!!!!!!!’Kyuhyun thought but still with the poker face.

“Hae, answer it. Kyuhyun is sill eating and you’re his hyung! So answer it now and don’t even think about asking Kyu-baby to do that! He is your dongsaeng and you ha-“

“I know umma!”answered Donghae.

Donghae walked and answer the phone, “Yoboseyo”

“Yoboseyo, Eunhyuk imnida…”

“Eunhyuk?”

“Mrs. Eunja’s daughter”

“You’re that girl that I bumped into at Mrs. Eunja’s office?”Donghae asked with an undescribable feeling. 25% happy 25% surprised 25% amused 25% excited.

“Ne. I want to tell you that the next session is tomorrow and I will be there the whole session to help my mother. Because from yesterday, I have became my mother’s assistant.”

“Why so sudden?”asked Donghae curiously.

“Why do you wanted to know?”Eunhyuk said with a tone that showed obvious not-your-business, but Donghae ignored it.

“To know you better.”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Why shouldn’t you tell me?”

“’cause you can be some ert or playboy guy…”

“Or some handsome and y guy. You’ll never know”

“I guess….”Eunhyuk muttered.

“So?”

“Okay, I give up. I want to add my allowance and I need some experience to do some project in college. Happy?”answered Eunhyuk, annoyed but a little amused with Donghae’s stubbornness.

“Very. By the way how old are you?”

“21 this year.”

“Ha! I’m 25! So you have to call me oppa!”Donghae happily stated.

“You wish! Look, I don’t have much time for me and I’m wasting it to have a rather idiot conversation with you. So, good bye.”

“Bye, Hyukkie!”

“Bye Hae!”

“You forgot oppa!”

“Bye Hae-oppa!”

And the phone call ended with an extremely happy Hae, amused and slightly annoyed Eunhyuk, The full and satisfied Kyu, and an empty plate which was Hae’s plate.

What a day…..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the very long update..........

It's just that  many things have  happened.....

My brother and me had a fight..........

My brothers hate me now..........

My father and mother mad at me all the time......

I was accepted to a school I don't want to go into............

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please enjoy comment, subcribe and vote please!!!!!!!!!!!!