Chapter 5

A New Life

 

We pulled up to a very big house, not as big as mine, but I was still impressed by how beautiful and Victorian it looked.

“Umm…is this your house?” I asked, not sure whether this is his house or, some place he just decides to crash at; since he is a gangster.

“Yes Denzie-ah, I do have my own place, I have money don’t worry.” He said laughing at how unsure I was being.

We got out of the car and walked down the pathway which had a pretty little garden. Although this is something I did not expect to see from L.Joe, I liked it.

“Sorry it’s all…frilly and stuff. That’s how it came.”

“Aniyo, I like it.” He smiled at me one of his heart-warming smiles, which made my heart melt. When we got to the door he stopped me, and got a little serious, “ok so the rest of the gang is on the other side of this door. Are you gonna be okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I’m not as fragile as I look.” He smirked at me, and I hit him playfully on his shoulder. “YAH, how fragile did think I was? I’m not a girl you know.”

“Hahahaha…yeah you’re not a girl, but you do act like one…” he then put his lips next to my ear “…that’s why you’re my princess.”

I stood there frozen, face blushing like crazy. I’m sure he saw it because he had a HUGE smirk on his face. He opened the door, and gestured me to go in first. I went in and it was like walking into a freaking lobby. I swore for a second I was in Scooby Doo’s dog house, because it looked small from the outside and huge on the inside. He closed the door behind us and grabbed my hand leading the way to the living room where four other boys were. They were all crowded around the T.V like some animals around it’s pray. They all had controllers in their hands so I assumed it was a video game. L.Joe spoke up, which caused everybody’s heads to turn in our direction. I immediately blushed. “HEY…listen up. I want you guys to meet a friend of mine. His name is Choi Denzie, I want ya’ll to be nice to him.”

“Awww~…Byunghyunnie’s made a friend!” one of the boys squealed out. ‘are these boys really in a gang’ I thought to myself.

L.Joe glared at him and he quickly looked away. “Anyways, Denzie this is the rest of my gang, the one that made the unnecessary comment is Chunji, the one with the chubby cheeks is Changjo. The one with the orangey hair is Ricky”. He smiled at me and waved, I had feeling he’d be one of the BFF’s that L.Joe mentioned. “And the one with the platinum hair is Daniel, but we call him Niel.” I half bowed and said hi to everyone and Ricky and Chunji were the first ones to get up and give me hugs. I felt kind of awkward at first but relaxed, realizing L.Joe wouldn’t let anyone hurt me. Changjo gave me a really cute smile, and Niel just waved. After a moment of silence Niel cut it, “This isn’t the new guy that was gonna be I our gang, is it?” when he said that I looked straight to L.Joe. he looked at me and smiled. “No Niel, he’s just my friend that I wanted you guys’ to meet. Niel  replied with a nod. After a while of getting to know each other more there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it.” L.Joe said. When L.Joe came back, he wasn’t alone. There was a tall guy with jet black hair and what looked like blue extensions. L.Joe turned to Niel and said “This is the new guy that’s gonna be in our gang. His name is Bang Minsoo…” L.Joe was cut off by Minsoo “Just call me C.A.P.” and with that everyone nodded. One person decided to speak up to C.A.P… it was Niel, “Why C.A.P.?” C.A.P. looked at Niel and then smirked, “because I’ll bust a cap in anyone’s that dares to mess with me.” With a look of pure shock and fear on his face, did Niel look to the ground.

“So who’s this?” C.A.P. said pointing to me.

“This is Denzie, he’s my friend from school. He’s not in the gang so please being nice.” C.A.P nodded and shook my hand. I smiled and shook it back. After some more conversation and getting to each other, L.Joe said he needed to take me home. I bid everyone good bye, Ricky and Chunji hugging me tightly, and we walked to the car. When we got in L.Joe asked if I liked everyone. “Yeah, everyone is so~ nice and you were right when you said a few of them could be my BFF. Chunji and Ricky certainly fit the bill.” I said giggling. L.Joe smiled, “I’m glad you had fun and that you like my friends.” He started the car and he began the journey to my house, with me giving him directions along the way. We eventually reached my house and he gave a warm smile before pulling me into his embrace. (if I get pulled anymore today, I’m going to kill someone J) he bid me good night and drove off.


when i walked inside my house, i was trampled by my appa.

“Why are you home so late mr?”

“What do you mean late…it’s only 7:30 p.m.” I retorted. Just then Jessica walked in the room.

“Oppa who cares where he is, at least he’s not here disturbing us.” I rolled my eyes.

“Look Jessica, I care where he is. He’s MY son. And don’t let our little relationship get to your head Jessica, piss me off and your is out.” I gave her a cocky smile and she glared at me before she stomped out of the room. I looked to my dad and pouted at him. “Do you really like her appa?”

“No Denzie-ah. Sit down, lemme tell you something.” I sat down, confused. “You Denzie, men just like you, have…needs…”

“APPA!!!”

“what?”

“No~ I don’t want to talk about that with you~”

“Denzie-ah you need the talk.”

“No~ I’m still a …Appa~”

“Oh…well then…it’ll be easier to convince you that at a young age is bad.”

“No appa please…fine, just get it over with.” My dad smiled to me and lectured to me the evils of . When he was all done I had just one question.

“Umm…daddy.”

“Yeah.”

“Why did you leave out the part where pleasure kicks in and everything starts to feel good?

My dad’s face turned red and as if there was a cue, Jessica called out for him. “OPPA~”

“Gotta go Denzie-ah, Goodnight.” He kissed me on my forehead and left rather quickly to a giggly Jessica.

‘OMG’ I thought, I hope my room is sound-proof.


 

Hey everyone, so here's the 5th chapter, i hope you enjoy, its kind of short but i kind of had a hectic week and then i had writers block, but yeah. i just wanted to introduce some new characters and then go back home to Denzie's crazy dad so yeah next chapter will be longer and more...interesting i hop so until nest time ...