Chapter 29

A New Life

Chansung’s POV

I was in my room lying upside down off the side of my bed, bored as hell I might add. ‘I wonder what my dongsaeng is doing.’ It was then at that thought I knew what I wanted to do that day. I grabbed my keys and started my way downstairs. Grabbing my jacket off the rack Taecyeon smiles at me and ruffles my hair.

“And where are you going all giddy?”

“I’m about to call Denzie and see if he wants to hang out today.” I told him. As soon as I did his face scrunched up.

“What’s the matter hyung?”

“Nothing, but wait here though.” I watched him walk away fast up the stairs. I was a little confused but nonetheless waited. A few moments later Taecyeon came back along with Nichkhun. Now it was my face that was scrunched up. Why did he need Nichkhun hyung for?

“Hyung what’s wrong?” I asked to no one in particular.

“Ah Chansunggie, you know Denzie is still in Hawaii with his boyfriend.”

“Mwo? But he’s at home. I was told he was sick, and how’d you know he was in Hawaii?” Nichkhun’s face sported one of confusion.

“I…um… he told me.”

“Oh, well then. I’ll just call him to check on him.”

“As you wish.” Nichkhun told me.

 

Denzie’s POV

I was in my now, permanent room; I guess I should call it now. I was lying on the bed so bored, sad, and alone. Junho hasn’t been coming to entertain me anymore. I wonder what I did to make him leave. I really wanted to just cry because I might not ever get out of here. The thought of never being able to see my friends again, my boyfriend, best friend, even my dad; all ran through my head. And it hurts. Just then Nichkhun walks into the room looking like he meant business.

“Alright Chansung is about to call you. When you answer tell him you’re fine and that you’re just sick. Got it.” He stated more than asked as he threw me my phone. It was confiscated when I changed from the lingerie into the baggy clothes. I nodded my head yes as I expectantly awaited the phone call. A few seconds later my phone lit up with my hyung’s face all over it. I smiled at the picture as the “Dooly the Dinosaur” theme song played as the ringtone. It was one of our favorite cartoons back then. I answered the call with a rather unexpected croaky voice.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ah Denzie-ah, what’s up?”

“Nothing lounging around in bed, I don’t feel good.”

“Awww, my poor baby bro.” I smiled, he’s always like this. Just like my father.

“Chansung it’s not that bad, I’ll get better.”

“So I’m assuming that means you can’t hang out today huh?

“Sorry hyung. Maybe another time. Ask Favi, maybe she wants to go out today”

“Yeah I’ll do that. Well hope you feel better soon dongsaengie. Saranghae.”

“Nado, saranghaeyo.”

And with that the call was ended. I looked at my phone, staring at the picture of L.Joe, my god I miss him. Nichkhun came over and took my phone from me.

“I don’t know what you see in him.” I looked up a little confused.

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah, what do you see in that guy? He’s a monster.” I started to half cry half laugh. I looked at Nichkhun.

“Really a monster? That fluff ball? Yeah I’ll believe it when I see it.”

“You don’t know him, you don’t know what he’s capable of, what he could do to you.”

“wait, wait." I said putting up a finger "Let me open my bag of care…oh wait, it’s empty.” I said rolling my eyes and looking away, anywhere but at him. “And how are you going to tell me that I don’t know my own boyfriend. Don’t you think he would’ve done something to me by now if he were capable. Nichkhun you’re the monster.” He made me mad I didn’t want him in my presence anymore.

“Denz-“

“Please just leave Nichkhun.” I said, finally letting the tears fall, turning my face to the side. I heard him heave a heavy sigh and shuffle some things around before finally leaving.  I don’t think I can endure anymore here. I said laying back down into the bed, my eyes slowly closing.

 

Junho’s POV

Everyone was in the living room, Chansung left to go hang out with a girl. Me, Taecyeon, and Junsu were watching something on TV, while Wooyoung was curled on the love seat, filing his nails. Nichkhun walked into the room and looked dead at me. I looked away but when I did I heard my leaders voice.

“Junho. Kitchen. Now.” I sighed and dragged myself to the kitchen behind him. When I got there he looked at me with pain in his eyes.

“As much as it pains me to say this, I need you to start looking over Denzie again.”

“Are you sure, you’re not gonna get jealous again are you.” He shot me a death glare, but answered.

“No, just keep him company and keep him happy. Apparently I’m not doing a good job, I just make him mad.”

“Well you did take him away from his lover, family, friends, etc.” another glare was shot my way.

“Just do it.” And with that he walked away. I walked up to Denzie’s room. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head in. he was asleep. I closed the door and walked over to his bedside. I pulled up a chair and at first just watched him. He looked so vulnerable while sleeping, and tiny in Nichkhun’s large sweats. I smiled and looked to his face, his tear streaked face. Goddamn, Nichkhun wasn’t lying when he said he makes Denzie mad. I carefully wiped his cheeks and was going to pull back my hand but Denzie caught it with his.

“Don’t go hyung.” I held my breath for a second thinking Denzie had woken up. To my fortunateness, he  didn’t and was just talking in his sleep. “Stay with me.” It was more of a slur, but I understood. I was about to crawl into bed behind him but all he did was pull my hand to his chest and hug it like a teddy bear. I giggled, this kid. Deciding not to fight it, I fell asleep half on the chair and half on the bed. I don’t know why but I had this sudden urge to protect Denzie. To sleepy to think about it further my eyes closed as sleep took me over. I’ll think about it tomorrow.  


 

Sooo...here's the next chapter. i kinda sorta got into it a little when typing it up. i started to get feels lol. but anyways yeah. the next chapter will be mostly chansung's POV since it's his date with Favi. ooohhh lala. but i hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you all for waiting. see you next chapter!

 

(Btw i LOVE T-ARA...Soyeon biased if you couldn't tell lol)