Chapter 24

A New Life

 

Denzie’s POV

“So hyung, I almost got abducted I think I deserve to at least know where we’re going.” We were in a car driving to god knows where.

“Ugh, fine, we’re gonna go to Hawaii for a bit.” He said it ever so calmly.

“Hawaii? For a bit? L.Joe tomorrow is Monday, we have school.” I was gradually starting to freak out.

“Jagiya calm down, I told you I’d handle all of that stuff now just chill.”

“Fine then.” I huffed my cheeks and crossed my arms. My phone began to ring and L.Joe was about to pick it up but I glared at him and he retreated his hand. I answer it seeing as it’s Hyukkie.

“Yobeoseyo?”

”Hey Denzie what’ya doing?”

“Nothing stuck here with L.Joe.”

“Haha, what are you doing, you sound kind of, distraught.”

“I’m being forced to go to Hawaii.”

“Hawaii? You know there’s school tomorrow right?”

“Oh I know there is, it’s my blonde headed boyfriend over here you need to talk to about that.”

“Umm I’ll pass on that one. Well have fun don’t let the jellyfish sting you.”

“Ok then talk to you later, bye.”

“Who was that?” L.Joe said, sounding a little annoyed.

“Hyukkie.” I said in a bright cheery voice

“What did he want?” Now there was jealousy in his tone.

“He was just checking up on me, calm down.”

“Baby I can’t calm down knowing that there’s other guys out there who will take you away from me at any given moment.” I started laughing. “Baby why are you laughing I’m being serious.”

“Haha, you really think I’d give you up for someone else, L.Joe I love you and that’s never going to change.”

“You really mean that.”

“Mean what?”

“Seriously, aren’t I the blonde here. You really meant you love me?”

“Uh yeah, duh, why else would I go out with a gangster? My father would kill you.”

“Don’t you mean kill you, you’re the one going out with me.”

“No I mean he’ll kill you. See when I was little, some other little boy stole my crayon; my purple crayon. He was dangling it over my head taunting, me because of how short I was. I didn’t like it so I kicked his shin and he dropped it. I got my crayon back but he pushed me to the ground. I cried a little but the teacher didn’t see it my way. She got our parents involved and according to her, I threw the first hit so I was in trouble. Later at home my dad asked for my side of the story and I told him. The next day at school I didn’t see any sign of my ‘bully’, or the day after that, not even the week after that.”

“Whoa wait that was you.” He asked sounding astounded.

‘Mwo?” I was getting a little confused now.

“Niel tells us a story like that; every time he gets angry he’ll bring it up.”

“Oh my god, that must be why niel doesn’t like me….wow he’s really changed over the years.”

“Well he is human.”

“Whatever, well I gave you my anecdote Mr. Gangster, my father will kill you first before he even thinks about killing me.” I smiled and winked at the end.

“Well then it’s a good thing you love me huh.” He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders and getting closer to me.”

“Yah don’t get too close, I’m still angry with you.”

“Are you sure about that jagiya.” He asked me that question and I froze up. I guess I didn’t answer fast enough because he started to back off of me. I quickly threw my arms around his waist and held on. I knew he was smirking above me, but I couldn’t help it, I can’t stay mad at L.Joe and I admit, I was trying.

“I love you Jagiya.” He said wrapping his arms around me.

“I love you too.” I tightened my hold around him and felt my eyes slowly closing.

 

Nichkhun POV

“He’s going where?...Really?...Is he alone?...ok thank you Hyukjae, and as always your pay is on its way, bye.”

“Alrighty boys pack your bags we’re going on a little vacation.”

“Ooooohh where are we going?’ Chansung asked running down the stairs. I swear this kid has Dumbo ears.

“Umm listen Chansung-ah, it’s just us that are going.” I pointed at the rest of 2PM “don’t worry though, you have school to keep you entertained and we won’t be gone for long trust me, we’re going to go pick up something actually and come straight home, arasso?”

“Ne, I understand.” He trudged off to his room.

“Good, if that’s all then, boys let’s go.” We heaved our in the trunk and set off for the airport.

“So hyung if I may ask why you want Denzie so much?” Junho asked. Junho is one of the newest recruits to our gang right before Chansung.

“You know that picture in the office?”

“Yeah, what of it.”

“Well that’s Jabeom, he was the leader of this gang before I was.”

“What happened to him.”

“Well a gang fight between us and TT broke out and things weren’t going good for us anyway, and to make matters worse L.Joe killed Jabeom. The two leaders had a fight to the death, and L.Joe won.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. Why not just kill L.Joe then?”

“No no no,” I chuckled a little, “You see, killing L.Joe would be too easy, but taking his lover away from him, would mean he would suffer…and hopefully go insane.”

“Payback at its finest.” Taecyeon blurted out.

“Yeah~” Junsu cheered and high fived Taecyeon.  Haha my boys.

“Wooyoung you ok back there.” I asked not taking my eyes off the road.

“He’s sleeping.” Taecyeon said.

“Oh never mind then, let sleeping beauty get his beauty rest or we’ll never hear the end of it.” Everyone laughed as we made our way down the highway.  


Next chapter is here within a week of the last update, yay... well i'm sorry this is short (i think this is my shortest chapter lol) but i wanted a filler chapter, and as you can tell drama is-a-coming and you also got a little flashback, flashback ftw lol .i have a massive headache right now so i couldn't write a FULL chapter,but i hope you guys enjoy this one and i'll see you all next chapter :)