*Not an update, but just some info* Please read...

A New Life

Okay, i've been gone for a while as most of you know, mostly due to my laptop being retarded. i've had to reset this thing twice now since i last updated and both times were not good for me...emotionally...lol. the first time was because the laptop wasnt accepting my password (it's been the same since i got it.) idk what happened but it wouldnt take it and the only way was to reset it to factory settings. and the messed up part was that it wouldnt reset it to where i could back up everything, so in the end i lost everything (all my videos, pictures, new chapters, NEW ONE SHOTS THAT I WAS ACTUALLY PROUD OF (i made a oneshot for every Infinite couple imaginable...hmph)... but my music was safe lol) but yeah i lost all that, and i need to redownload my stories (just reminded myself lol). That happened twice, second time was because my wanna be computer geek messed up something in one of the partitions, and i unintentionally killed my pc, but now i have tweaked my pc to perform better than it was before so there should be no more of that. now i just have to focus on making new chapters, since i forget what exactly i had typed im gonna just start over with these next chapters. oh and the "MyungJong Identity Theif" parody story i had all typed up that i hinted was coming soon...is gone too (my laptop hates me). so im gonna start over on that too. oh well, fresh new start on everything just in time for new years. (Lunar New Year btw :) but yeah so just a heads up that im not dead (at least not yet) and more chapters are on the way!!!

 

P.S.- thanks to all my suscribers who've stayed with me thus far even during my unexpected hatius, and thanks and hello to all my new suscribers who suscribed while i was away!!! 감사합니다 정말!! (bows 90')