New Friends

The Way You Smile At Me

DongHo POV

After finish cleaning the gym, me and Hoon hyung went to our class. I feel bad for leaving EunJi, damn you stupid hyung >,<

Hoon went in first then I follow him. I seat beside Hoon and look around the class to look for EunJi wether she had enter or not, to my dissapointment, she hasn't enter yet.

Then, the door went open and PARK YEON HWA the school president AKA MY CRUSH enter with EunJi behind her. My heart went dugeun dugeun. 

"Yah, isn't that EunJi, the one with Yeon?" Hoon hyung said to me.

"I think you right.." I said to him. Then realisation hit me, *since when did EunJi and Yeon become friends?* I thought. I went towards EunJi to ask her (and also to get close with Yeon..LOL)...

"Dongsaeng-ah,, could we talk for a moment?" I ask her

"Sure, why not" She said and told Yeon to give us a minute. Then Yeon nod and went to her seat to finish some of her work since she's the school president.

"Saengi, since when did you become friends with her?" I ask her with curiosity

"Oh, you mean Yeon unnie? Why do you want to know anyway?" she ask me

"Nothing just wondering." I said while stare at Yeon dreamily. 

"Yah, oppa, you like her?" She ask me, feeling amuse.

"W-what.. w-well it's n-not like that" I said, blushing.

"Omona, oppa you're blushing. That's mean you DO like her." she said while making a heart shape using her hands.

"Yah! Stop teasing me. It's not like she'll like me back." I said

"I can help you!" She said to me while jumping happily

"Erm, y-yah, you didn't tell me about how you and Yeon become friends" I said trying to change the topic.

"Well, it start when I-" She was cut off by the teacher.

"I'l' tell you later araso" She said and went to sit beside Yeon who is busy with some papers.

-----------------------------------

during recess

-----------------------------------

EunJi POV

"Yah, EunJi-ah, let's go eat lunch together." Yeon unnie ask me. 

"Sure!" I said feeling happy. DongHo already left with Hoon so I'm going with Yeon.

"Oh yeah, I also want you to meet my friends. Kaja" She said and drag me to the cafeteria.

----------------------------------

at cafeteria

---------------------------------

Me and Yeon take our lunch and went to a table which has 2 girls sitting there *I'm guessing they are Yeon unnie chingu* I thought. We sit in front of the 2 girls. The girls were looking at me with a curious face. Then it become awkward

"HaeMin, GaEun, meet Song EunJi. She's a new student here" Yeon unnie introduce me breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"Annyeong, choneun Song EunJi imnida, but you can call me EunJi for short" I said and bow my head a little. Then one of them break into a smile.

"ANNYEONG!! I'm Shin Hae Min, nice to meet you" She said while doing her peace sign while showing her eye-smile. *Must be the hyper one* I thought and smile back at her.

"Annyeong, I'm Kwon Ga Eun" GaEun said while smile at me. I smile back.

"Well, since you guys already meet each other, why don't you join us?" Yeon ask me with a poker face.

"Sure, since my cousin is always with his friends and I don't have any friends" I said to them

"Yay! New member. EunJi-ah when is your birthday?" HaeMin ask me.

"It;s November 18"

"That's mean, you our maknae. So call us unnie"

"Araso, unnie"

"EunJi-ah, you said you have a cousin here right, so who is he?" GaEun unnie ask me.

"Oh, it's Shin Dong Ho" I said to them.

"Bwoh??!!" GaEun and HaeMin exclaim together while Yeon eat her salad casually.

"Wae?"

"Shin DongHo of U-KISS??!! OMG" HaeMin said.

"U-KISS is DongHo oppa group name are they famous?" I ask them with a confuse face.

"Of course they are!! They're the kingka of the school you know" GaEun said

"What do you mean?" I ask still confuse *since when did oppa become famous?*

"You'll see" Yeon said while wearing her earphone

"I-" I was cut off by a sudden scream.