He Asked Me To Go Out With Him!!!

The Way You Smile At Me

EunJi's POV

After finish getting ready, I went downstairs and found the unnies talking with ahjumma (DongHo's mom) and to my shock, Yeon unnie was smiling... and I just realize she had a dimple on her left cheek. 

"Good morning, Ahjumma" I greeted.

"Morning dear" She said to me with a smile.

"Does DongHo oppa already left?" I ask her

"Yup, he left early with his friends" She answered and I just nodded

"Okay girls, you have school so eat breakfast okay" Ahjumma said to us.

"Yes ma'am" we said in unison. After finishing our breakfast, we thanked ahjumma for the delicious meal and off to school.

----------------------------------------

At school

----------------------------------------

As we went inside our class I saw U-KISS chatting. Then me and Kevin met eyes, he smiled at me and I smiled back as usual. Then I went to my seat, blushing.

"Yah, what's with the red face?" Yeon unnie said poking my cheeks. Since she seat beside me, it's obvious for her to notice.

"O-oh, it's nothing, unnie" I said to her. She just shrugged then the witch AKA Mrs.Han (the same person in Chap 3) and start to teach us algebra. I want to sleep but eventhough I'm just study here few days ago, I already know that Mrs.Han is the most EVIL teacher here so I'm gonna be in trouble if I sleep right now. I looked over at Yeon unnie and saw her asleep. *WTF is she doing??!! Does she want to get into trouble??!!!* I thought to myself. Then, a paper ball landed on my lap. It says:

Don't worry, she's the school president, she won't get into trouble and I sensed you feel sleepy right?

- Kevin

I smiled and looked over at him, he smiled and winked at me causing me to blush. Then we reply each other paper ball for the rest of the lesson.

::skip recess and boring lesson::

--------------------------------------

Dismissal time

-------------------------------------

*Assa! it's finally dismissal time* I ran over to my friend and we start walking towards the gate then Kevin walked to us which made me feel happy plus nervous.

"Uhm, can I walk you home?" Kevin asked me. I was shocked

"She would love to! Araso, Eunji-ah, see you tomorrow. Come on, you two, we wouldn't want to ruin their moment" HaeMin said to me and drag Yeon and GaEun unnie to only-she-know-where place. Then, we start to walked.

The walk was kinda quiet, which made me feel awkward and luckily, my house and the school wasn't that far so we already arrived in front of my house.

"Ermm, thank you for the walk" I said to him with a smile and vow my head.

"It's nothing, and sorry for the quiet walk. I'm usually nervous around people I liked. He said while rubbing the back of his head. *Does that mean he like me??* I thought happily.

"Hey...since tomorrow is saturday, do you want to go out with me?" He looked a little worried when a shocked expression spread across my face. " Err,, if you don't want to, you don't have to. I just thought-"

"No no no! I would love to! Yeah, that'd be a ton of fun!" I reassured him. His face was filled with relief at my answer, which made me smile.

"Okay, sounds good. It's a date then since it's only the two of us" he said, winking. I blushed and rolled my eyes playfully then walked off. I turned to find Kevin watching me leave. I glared at him and we both starting to cracked up. As soon as I went inside my bedroom, I squealed and quickly call my chingu. I filled them in. They were happy for me and telling me to not spoil the date.

I'm not really sure how this is going to end up, but for now, all I know is that I'm gonna go on a date with my crush, so right now, the future is looking bright.