EunJi's Disappointment AGAIN

The Way You Smile At Me

 

EunJi POV
 
I walked at the park to enjoy some fresh air. The sent of nature really relax me. Then I saw Kevin from afar, he smile then wave at me I do the same to him. He slowly walk to me and hug me. My eyes widened because of shock.
 
"EunJi-ah, I know we just met but somehow there's something about you that made me develop some feelings for you" He said in a soft tone."I like you, EunJi-ah" he continued. My body become stiff as I trying to digest on what he said. He let go of me and look me straight into the eyes.
 
"Do you feel the same way?" He asked with a serious look on his eyes. *should I tell him??* I ask myself. I breathed in deeply and answered him.
 
"Yes, I do feel the same way since the first time we met. I like you too, Kevin oppa" I said to him and smile. He look at me with a happy face.
 
"Song EunJi, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me full of sincerity.
 
"I would love to"  I said to him and he smile widely than before same as me. *I can't belive he actually likes me??!! KYAA~~*. Then he slowly leaned in untill our lips were centimeters apart and... I stopped him and looked around.
 
"Wae, what's wrong?" He asked me.
 
"I-I feel like someone's waching us" I said to him feeling creepy.
 
"Really??" He asked and looked around.
 
"There's no one there, so you don't have to worry okay" He said to me feeling concern. I nodded. But I still feel there's someone watching us. I couldn't hold it anymore and yell.
 
"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT US??!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PRIVACY??!!" I yell and waked up. *wait, did I just WAKE UP??!! So that's mean it's a dream?? Aish chinca, I really wish it was damn true..* I thought and sigh.
 
"What are you sighing about?" A voice spoke to me caussing me to shriek.
 
"Chill, it's just us" I look at the owner of the voice and it's from HaeMin unnie. I looked around and saw Yeon and GaEun unnie was there too.
 
"Told you she would wake up" Yeon said.
 
"Wow, your glares is really something. It even penetrating into our heart" HaeMin said
 
"Which is really creeping me out" GaEun said.
 
"What with the sudden topic?" I asked them feeling confused.
 
"Well, we wake you many times but you wouldn't buged even a bit, I repeated EVEN A BIT" HaeMin said and I just roll my eyes knowing mysel a little bit of heavy sleeper.
 
"as I was saying, besides from yelling and shaking you, we told Yeon to glared at you which is work" She continued. I nodded in understanding.
 
"No wonder I feel like someone were watching me and Kevin" I said in the lowest volume to myself hoping they don't hear it and luckily it works. HaeMin was busy with her phone while GaEun. I looked over at Yeon unnie and saw she smirking at me and giving me I-heard-that look then she start to join GaEun.
 
"Wait what and why and who let you in and since when did you guys in my room?" I asked them with a suspicious look.
 
"we're waiting for you to get ready for school" GaEun said
 
"Why?"
 
"So we can walk together to school" HaeMin answered
 
"Who let you in?"
 
"Your precious cousin" GaEun said with a sarcastic tone
 
"Since when did you guys here?"
 
"since 6 sharp" HaeMin sad to me
 
"How?"
 
"Through the window" Yeon answered sarcastically and we all looked at her.
 
"Through the door of course, pabo" she answered back.
 
"Enough with the chit chat and get ready you woman" GaEun said and pushing me into the bathroom. "Get ready okay, we'll wait for you downstairs" I hear HaeMin yelled at me and I just giggled.
 
"My chingu really funny, I wonder, how did they came up with the idea to wake me up using Yeon unnie glare?" I asked myself and just shook my head.
 
"They're really crazy friends.." I said to myself again "I think tomorrow I should ask for a form to enter the asylum for them" I said to myself jokingly and chuckled at the thought of it. Then I start to get ready.