First Day at Korea

The Way You Smile At Me

EunJi POV

"Passengers, welcome to South Korea, please take your luggage at the Luggage Section" The stewardess said.

I took my luggage and head to the airport's lobby. As soon as I step into the lobby, I was attacked with a sudde hug by DongHo, my crazy-hyperactive-cousin.

"EunJi I miss you!!! How's Japan?? Did you eat well?? Damn, you're so skinny.." He said while looking at me with curious plus happy expression.

"I miss you too, Japan is okay but I think Korea is much better and I eat really well so no need to worry about me" I replied.

By the way, annyeong my name is Song Eun Ji. I live at Japan for the past 4 years because my father has a buisness there. My parents send me to Korea because at Japan their always bussy so there's no one going to tace care of me, eventhough I said I can take care of myself -,-. While I'm at Korea, I'm going to stay at DongHo's house because he insist, how nice of him :3.

" Your school uniform are already at your room and all the stuff you need are also there, all you have to do is rest...*wink" DongHo said while dragging me towards the limo. I just nodded with a smile.

------------------------------------

at DongHo's house

------------------------------------

I look around the house and smile *It's still the same when we were young*. Then, the sound of DongHo's phone ringing interrupt my thought.

"Yeoboseyo?....Ah, hyung waeyo??...Oh...I'll be there in 15 minutes.,.." He turn to me "Dongsaeng-ah, your room is at the second floor and I can't join you for dinner because there's something came up, so I'll see you tomorrow okay??" He said with  puppy face "Okay, I can eat dinner with aunt and uncle so don't worry" I reply "I'm so sorry dongsaeng-ah, I make it up to you someday okay..Annyeong" He peck me on the cheek and wave goodbye while walking towards the door.

I sigh and walk upstairs to my room and began to unpack my stuff. 

------------------------------------

the next day

------------------------------------

I looked at the mirror one last time to make sure I look okay. "DONGSAENG-AH!!TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!" DongHo yell from dowstairs. "ARASSO" statisfied with my look, I went downstair and head to school with DongHo.

------------------------------------

at school

------------------------------------

I look at the school and its look really modern. "wow" I said under my breath. "Come on, no need to admire this school" DongHo said while dragging me inside.

We went to the secretary room and take my schedule. "You only got 2 subjects with me..no fair" DongHo said and pout.

"Don't worry, we can also see during recess time so cheer up" I said while pinching his cheek "araso" he said

"YAH!!SHIN DONGHO!!YOU PROMISE TO HELP ME CLEAN THE GYM!!!" A guy suddenly yell at DongHo. "Aish hyung, araso I'll help you" DongHo said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Who's this??Yah! don't tell me you already had a girlfriend?" The guy said while nudge him. "Hoon hyung! She's not my GILRFRIEND, sh's my COUSIN" DongHo said to the Hoon guy "Oh really, she's look cute. By the way, would you mind if I drag your cousin because he already promise me something so bye babe" The Hoon guy wink at me and drag DongHo to somewhere.

I shake my head and bega to walk towards my first class which is I don't know where. I sigh and look arouund the shool to find my class.

While wandering around, I bump into someone which made me fall on my .

"YAH!! Are you blind?!! Stupid " The person whom I bump yell at me. I sigh.

"I think you're the one who blind, because you already saw her walking this way but you just to stubborn to move" A girl said to the one I bump "Am I right, Suzy?" she added with a smirk. *This girl is brave* I thought.

"What did you say!!" The Suzy girl said while her minions look piss.

"Oh, now you're deaf too?? You're so sad" She replied in a mocking tone. I just look at them fight because I don't know what to do.

Suzy roll her eyes "You just wasting my time" She flipp her hair and walk away with her minions.

"Blame yourself for talking plus yelling to me" The nice girl said to Suzy then help me to get up.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. "I'm okay, thank you for helping me" I said to her.

"No problem and don't think much about  the Suzy , they're always liike that. By the way are you new here?"

"Yes I am"

"Oh I see, I think I should introduce myself, annyeong my name is Park Yeon Hwa imnida but you can call me Yeon nice to meet you" She said while bow her head to me.

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Song Eun Ji and EunJi for short" I said while doing the same action like her

"Why are you wandering around at this time anyway?"

"Oh, I was looking for my class but I can't find it"

"Let me see your schedule" Yeon asked me. I give her my schedule. As soon as she look at my first class her face shine.

"Yay, you got the same class as me..Let's go together" She said and drag me to only-god-know-where.