chapter 7

Running away from the soshi (sequel to will he ever notice me)

Yuri pov~~

Me and Minho didn't talk to Krystal after we boarded the plane. And Krystal didn't talk to us either. Minho sat in the middle with me in front of the window. Krystal had her back to us and Minho faced away from her too. I looked around us.

Was it possible that Taeyeon was one of those passengers? If that's true, then we're in serious trouble. What was Krystal thinking, dragging her along with us? Doesn't she know how dangerous this is? Why would she insist on this?

I closed my eyes and dozed off.

Krystal pov~~

I knew they were all wondering what I was wondering. Why I threatened to come. I have no idea. I don't know what I did. Taeyeon might come after me for this. But what could she do?

I turned around. Yuri was snoozing and Minho still had his back to me. I stuck my tounge at me and went up to go to the bathroom. I checked the seats in case Taeyeon was hiding among the people. However, I couldn't see because they turned off their lights. Some people were watching a movie from the TV screen. I never bothered to watch those, they made my neck hurt.

I made my face unnoticable by looking at the ground. If Taeyeon was one of them, then I should at least be unrecognizable as she might have an idea that I was one of them.

The bathroom door was locked. Oh well, I can wait. I only wanted an excuse to get away from them.

~ten minutes later~

What is taking that person so long! I knocked on the door. The door banged. Was this person being ignorant? I felt the urge to kick the door through. I looked around. Many people were sleeping.

"Hey, could you hurry it up there? Are you having bladder problems?" Oh god, I hope no one heard that.

To my relief, the door slid open. "Shhhh!" I was ed into the bathroom with her.

"Seohyun?!"

"SHUT UP."