chapter 1

Running away from the soshi (sequel to will he ever notice me)

Krystal pov~~

Please let me get higher then a C. Please! I looked at my last report card of the school year. I got a C+. Not what I wished for but better. Jessica got higher though. A B-. Why is it she's awlays better then me.

This year was definetely not my favorite year. I can't wait to get out of school. Jessica was talking excitedly to her friends. I just entered the bus quietly and looked out the window.

All I wanted, was for Minho to love me like how he love-no, once loved- Taeyeon. And now he went to Yuri instead. It’s clear he liked no one now. I guess he’s not as shallow as I thought. Cause I can tell he can see past the make-up and pep. Yuri didn’t have pep though. Damn that Yuri!

What am I going to do next year? I totally fell for Minho at the beginning. And now, he doesn’t even talk to me anymore. And he even snapped at us for glaring at his girlfriend. No wonder Taeyeon ran off. I wonder where she is now.

Jessica doesn’t seem to mind this. She just got over her break-up. And she keeps urging me to do so too. “Just forget about him. He has different tastes now.”

Seohyun throws dirty looks at everyone now. She’s really starting to annoy me. She even attempted to push me down the stairs. I dragged her along with me as I tumbled down.

Taeyeon didn’t call me nor text or email me. Is she that hurt? Did she move to another state? Or country? Probably. Otherwise I would’ve seen her and comforted her. Let her know I felt the same way too.

But why would she move though? Wasn't that a bit overreacting? She's such a Bella Swan. (sorry, twifans)

“What are we going to do this summer, Krystal?” asked Jessica, as we entered out home. I headed upstairs to my room.

“Sleep.”