chapter 3

Running away from the soshi (sequel to will he ever notice me)

Minho pov~~

I quietly sneaked out the door with out Yuri noticing. She won't guess where I am. Well, time to go meet the woman who wants to bite my head off.

~at the Jung hotel~

I took the elevator. Where did Taeyeon get the money for this? I didn't think her family was this rich. And she was all about saving money for college. Was she planning for college? I headed to the room she stated she was at. The door was freshly polished. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in." Her voice was just the same as ever. Except it was kind of husky.

Now to open the door. I extended my hand and took hold of the knob. She's just a girl. She's your girlfriend. You ought to know her better. I ran my head through the list of things I knew about her. They were blank. Well, except that part where she was saving up for college but other then that,.....she was cute and....had nice hair. Sometimes curly. What were the color of her eyes again? I think brownish or black.

"I said, COME IN!" I flinched, then opened the door quickly.

Taeyeon pov~~

I crossed off Japan on my list. That would be the last place he would go. That's the country he was more associated with. But he knows I know that. So he would go to America. He definetely knows his english.

"T-Taeyeon?" I spun around.

It was him. He didn't change much. I was only gone for about a month. The paradise. And now I had to see him again. But I needed to talk to him. He just stared at me with those shallow eyes. I walked right up to him-and sat him down in a chair. "Have a carrot." I threw at him a carrot. He didn't touch it. Did he not trust me? "What do you want?"

I put my list away. "You and your girlfriend seem to be having a nice time together." He stiffened, as if he didn't want to talk about her. It's not that I hate Yuri. I have nothing against her. But I don't care if she gets hurt either. I sighed. "I watched you two. You didn't seem as if you missed me. Not as if I cared. But I wanted to make sure that some part of you wanted to miss me. I guessed not." I stared at his plate. "EAT YOUR CARROT!" He munched on it.

How pathetic. "The last time we were together, you didn't even break up with me the proper way. Instead, you threw me at some guy. A random guy! Do you know how y he was?! He was running his hands all ovver me. It didn't take a genius to figure out who you were with. I had to run out the door. I did hear footsteps downstairs and I knew you were in the basement  I caught a glimpse of what happened between you and her through a tiny window."

"Tae, I didn't throw you at him just to-"

"Shut up!" I threw my glass goblet at him. It shattered into tiny pieces. How dare he interupt me? Let those glass pieces scatter in his eyes, skin, all over his body. Let him bleed! "Taeyeon-ah!-what do you want?"

I want him dead! "I don't want to see you again or else I'll punish both of you!" His eyes widened at the words, "both". Why couldn't he care about he like that? Even in the beginning, he would ignorant. He would even push me.

"Listen up! I'm going to give you one hour to pack your bags and leave the house. And her too. I'll give you one month. I will search for both of you all over the world. If I don't see you for one month, I'll leave the world myself, and leave you two on your honeymoon! If I do see either of you two during that one month, I'll torture the both of you. Her first, then you. You better protect her!," I spat at him.

There was a time when we went to Disneyworld together, I got lost and didn't know what to do. So I tried to ease the fear off by buying myself cotton candy much as I hated it. I finally found him with some other girl on the bench together. I remebered how hurt I felt. What did I see in him?

"Why? What is the point in this? I thought you hated being a Soshi," he said.  I smiled. "I didn't know pain before. I have never been hurt and I was living a spoiled life. And now, I have. I am a Soshi because of you. Thank you. Your efforts of converting me have been wasted." I grabbed him and dragged him over to the balcony. We weren't that high above the floor. We were just on the second floor.

"Taeyeon, please. Don't kill her," he begged. I ignored him. I pushed him over the balcony and left the hotel, only the belongings I needed.

"He'll live."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit: someone give me some ideas how Krystal will get tangled up in their chase.