chapter 4

Running away from the soshi (sequel to will he ever notice me)

Yuri pov~~

Minho's bed was empty. Where did he go? Did he leave a message for me? I went downstairs and got myself a yellow cereal bowl. I tried calling him but he left his cell-phone behind. Didi he run away? That's ridiculous. I ate my cereal and went outside to the park.

~park~

It was so boring here. Barely anybody was at the park. And I'm not in the mood to swing around and run. What was the matter with me? I'm turning so bitter and so clingy to Minho, sometimes. Like Taeyeon. Just thinking about her makes my heart ache. But really, moving away just because your boyfriend dumped you was a bit too much. Not that Minho had dumped her. He never told her actually.

I felt a push behind me and fell foward. Who pushed me? I turned around and saw that it was Seohyun who did this. "I hate you. You shou;d've moved with Taeyeon so I won't have to see you again. Watch out, Yuri. I'm going to kill you!" She then ran away. That was creepy. What's she going to do to me?  I stood up and walked back.

I thought I saw someone else staring at me but when I stared back at that person, it ran away.

As soon as I went in the house, Minho rushed at me. "Where were you?" he asked.

"At the park. I needed some time alone." He startled me. "We have to go. We have to go to America." America? This seems so sudden. "Why?" I asked.

"No time to explain. Pack your bags quickly and get in the car. I'll tell you later." Why were we in a rush? I obeyed him swiftly, puzzled.

~after packing~

We ran in the car and Minho started the engine.  The car wouldn't move though. "What?! How can this be?" We checked the tires and they were pricked. Now I was really confused. Why were we going to America? Why was he acting so scared? I can't wait for the explanation.

What was that figure that was approaching our house? Minho gasped. He took my hand and hid in the shed. Who was that person?

Nobody's pov~~

That person was Taeyeon of course. "Looks like they really have fled." As she entered the house, Minho ran from the shed to pick up their bags. He pulled Yuri and ran out the gates. They didn't notice Krystal staring after them. "Where are you going?" She grabbed Minho and pulled him back. "You look like you're in a rush."

"I don't want to talk to you." She flinched. Then they all gasped as his house aprang up in flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyone gaive me any ideas how Krystal will join the chase?