chapter 5

Running away from the soshi (sequel to will he ever notice me)

Minho pov~~

Why is Taeyeon burning my house? Does she hate me that much? Of course she does. Why are you like this? Why? I grew shocked as the figure approached us. "Duck down!" I said, shoving both Krystal's and Yuri's head down. Krystal stared at me. "Why? I'm gonna talk with this guy." To his horror, she walked to his yard, where the burning building is.

Krystal pov~~

"Hey! Why the hell are you burning buildings?! Burn your own face!" I yelled at the figure. The person had it's back to me. "Hey! I'm gonna call the police." I took out my phone. "Who do you think you are, burning my friend's house?" The person laughed. "Your friend? I don't think he even paid the slightest interest in you." A girl? And she knows me?

She turned around. I backed away. "T-Taeyeon?" I gasped. She burned his house? "W-Why would you burn Minho's house? What are you thinking?" I asked. My heart almost stopped when she pulled out a gun. "The same reason you're usually pissed ever since Minho 'dumped' me. As if he dumped me. More like threw me away like trash."

She shot a window at her house. "I'd advise you to leave, otherwise you'll be accused cause the police is coming." What is she up to? Is she after Minho? And Yuri too? I quickly backed to where Minho and Yuri ducked by. She didn't look back at me. I ran over to them. "C'mon! She's gonna kill you!" I whispered, dragging Minho foward. I was relieved they waited for me.

"I know," he replied. "I'm taking a plane to America." He held Yuri's hand and slowly crept out of Taeyeon's sight. I follwed them.

Yuri pov~~

She? What was going on? What did Minho mean, 'he knows'? A plane to America? We took a taxi once we were out of the house area. How did Krystal get tangled up in this? What's going on?

As if Minho read my mind, he said, "I'll tell it to you later on the plane." If this was a joke trying to scare me, then it seriously isn't funny. Who burned his house down? "Minho, we have to call the police. Just because someone burned your house down, doesn't mean you should run away from that person." He shook his head.

What were we to do?