chapter 2

Running away from the soshi (sequel to will he ever notice me)

Yuri pov~~

Minho's getting a little too strong on me. I'm a little tired of his gifts, generous as they were. Minho is getting more nervous then usual, for no reason at all. Why does he tremble everytime we're alone? Is he nervous about our relationship? What is wrong with it?

Well, I did get glares from the girls. That is a problem. I expect Minho is tired of standing up to me. Well, school's over for now. We don't have to worry about them. Seohyun is in her usual bad mood. I can't wait to be rid of her too.

After school, we had a small party at Minho's house. Then I slept over at Minho. (Not before I called my parents) I bid Minho good-night and poured myself a cup of hot chocolate. Finally, together with noone interferring. I heard Minho's cell-phone ringtone. Who would be calling at this late hour?

The number is blocked. I couldn't resist my curiosity. I picked it up. "Hello?"

There was a pause, and then that person hung up. That's creepy. Maybe he called the wrong number. I called Minho. "What?"

"Someone called you, then hung up when I received it. Here." I handed the phone to him. He called back.

Minho pov~~

"Hello?" Who was it that called me. "Can you go somewhere alone for a moment?" Uh oh. It was Taeyeon's voice. Only it's lost it's cheerfullness now. I went to the bathroom, ignoring Yuri's presence.

Taeyeon's voice continued. "Could you meet me tomorrow? At the Joon Apartments? I want to talk to you in person. Please come. Or else I'm gonna hurt BOTH of you." Both. "Just meet me first thing in the morning." She hung up.

Great. What was I to do? She's definitely gonna hurt me if I meet with her. I could bring the police along. What would I say though? "There's this girl who I think wants to kill me. Could you me?" And then here comes the girl acting all innocent. They'd say how stupid I was and leave me.

I really do have to go. "Minho, who was that?" Yuri asked me. "It was a prank call from my friends. So annoying." I bid her good-night.