First Date [YoonBum focus]

22 Heads. 1 House.

As the girls were getting ready for bed that night, they hear a loud squeal from Yoona's room. All the girls quickly rush into her room, only see Yoona laughing and it was Yuri who was the one who squealed.

 

"What's going on?" Taeyeon asks them with a confused look on her face.

 

"Yoona's going on a date with Kibum tomorrow!" Yuri couldn't wait a second to tell the rest of the girls the good news that she just heard from Yoona. In less than a second all the girls started bombarding Yoona with questions. Yoona could only look at them innocently, trying to take in all the questions they were asking. 

 

"Unnnnnies!" She whines cutely. "One at a time" she laughs and begins answering their questions. 

 

 

- The next afternoon -

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany help Yoona style up for her date with Kibum, while Yuri, Seohyun and Sooyoung sat down on Yuri's bed as they all chat to one another.

 

"I'm so nervous." Yoona couldn't stop smiling as she pictures herself on a date with Kibum.

 

"I totally saw this coming!" Sooyoung proudly said. 

 

"You idiot, we all did!" Yuri rolls her eyes. 

 

"Do you know what you're going to do?" Seohyun asks. 

 

"Nope, we're just watching a movie." Yoona casually tells them.

 

"Stop talking!" Tiffany scolds Yoona in English as she's finishing up Yoona's makeup. Yoona just quickly shuts .

 

 

- Kibum's room -

 

 

Kibum wore a nice button-up shirt with black jeans, Donghae and Kyuhyun come into his room for no reason. The two boys look at each other weirdly when they notice their friend looking nicer than usual.

 

"Why are you dressed up nicely?" Donghae asks and stands next to Kibum.

 

"I'm going on a date with Yoona." Kibum casually tells him, not really caring for Donghae and Kyuhyun presence and he sits down on his bed, buttoning up his shirt.

 

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE?!" Donghae overreacts, happy for his best friend.

 

"I always thought she's too pretty for you." Kyuhyun's jokes around meanly.

 

"How come you didn't tell us?!" Donghae pouts like a child.

 

"Didn't think I had to." Kibum laughs and puts on his socks.

 

"OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO TELL US!" Donghae whines to his best friend and then leaves his room, running around to tell the rest of the boys.

 

"Well, have fun hyung." Kyuhyun nods in approval. 

 

"YAH YAH!" They heard Heechul's screaming voice running into the room. "IS IT TRUE YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE?!" He yells at Kibum and he nods so casually. "You little punk!" Heechul walks up to him with an annoyed expression. "How could you not tell me?!!" He smacks the back of Kibum's hair. "What's up with your hair?! It's so flat? What’s up with the grandpa shirt! You're so useless without me---" Heechul continues to nag Kibum.

 

 

- The date -

 

 

The two meet each other in the living room, Yoona's a simple blouse with jeans with her hair straightened. 

 

"You look really pretty." Kibum smiles at her, Yoona returns the smile. "Shall we go?" He says and she nods.

 

"They are so cute..." Sooyoung tells Ryeowook as they're both watching the young couple in the kitchen. 

 

The both of them walk outside, it was about a 20 minute walk to the mall. They just watch a movie together, since they're both movie loves, they were too focused on watching the movie than flirting.

 

"What a good film!" Yoona smiles as the credits roll down the big screen. She stands up and stretches out her arm and legs.

 

"It was pretty funny too." Kibum smiles. The two continue to discuss about the movie in more detail as quickly as they can as they walk down to the food court. "What do you wanna eat?" Kibum asks her, while looking around. 

 

"I honest just want a nice burger with large fries." She tells him, she's been craving a nice burger since yesterday. Kibum laughs every time he remembers how much Yoona actually eats, although she doesn't look like the type to eat much, she probably eats around the same amount as Sooyoung. 

 

They both just go to a fast-food joint to order their food, Yoona also got a large chocolate milkshake and Kibum just got a coke. 

 

"So, why did you ask me out on a date?" Yoona asks randomly and takes a sip out of her milkshake. 

 

Kibum chokes on a bit of his burger, taken back from the sudden question and he quickly slurps down his drink to go back to normal and he chews down the rest of his food before answering. "Um, honestly, I'm interested in you." He truthfully tells her. "Even though it's only been a couple of days with you guys, I know I'm interested in you." He smiles. Yoona couldn't help but blush from his answer, it is what she wanted to hear after all. "Isn't that why you agreed you go on this date with me?" Kibum cheekily adds on. 

 

Yoona kicks his shin under the table. "Shut up." She laughs, refusing to answer his question and instead keeps sipping her milkshake. 

 

"Everyone is gonna nag us when we get back home." Kibum sighs. 

 

"Prepare your ears when you get back home, you're gonna hear a lot of extremely loud squealing from my friends." Yoona laughs, the girls were excited enough about Yoona going on a date once they know how the date went, they're gonna be so much worse. 

 

"Make sure you make me sound like a perfect gentleman." Kibum jokes around. 

 

 

- 3 hours later - 

 

The two of them have been at the beach for the past few hours as they get to know one another more. They don't rush themselves to know each other on a deeper level.

 

 

- - - 

 

 

"They're coming back!" Eunhyuk shouts for everyone to hear, him and everyone else have been keeping a strict eye on the window waiting to get a peek at the coupe. Everyone quickly rushes to all the two windows at the front of the house, all trying to peek out from the window. 

 

"Ugh!" Sooyoung shoves Eunhyuk to the side more with her elbow.

 

"They're so cute!" Yuri said and everyone in the room did agree. 

 

Yoona and Kibum can already hear all the chaos from outside, they laugh together. "Well, I had a really good time." Yoona smiles at him genuinely. 

 

"So did I." Kibum hugs Yoona before they head back inside. 

 

"They're coming closer! Everyone act natural!" Leeteuk's eyes widen and the everyone quickly messes around frantically either running back to their rooms or finding something natural to do which they totally failed at. 

 

"Oh, you're back?" Taeyeon spoke first in an awkward natural joke, smiling innocently unknown that the magazine she's been "reading" is actually upside down. 

 

 

Yoona and Kibum were snatched away by their group of friends.

 

"y-yaaah!" Yoona laughs, that's the only thing she can do from her friends reaction. 

 

"So how was it?!" "Did he kiss you?!" "What did you do?" "Are you guys like official?" 

 

The poor girl was getting bombarded with questions again, they weren't even processing through her head and the same went for Kibum.

 

"Good on you bro!" "Did you kiss her?" "What did you do with her?" "Were you being cheesy?" "Does she like you?" 

 

"Chill" Yoona told all her friends, she steals a glance at Kibum, showing that beautiful smile of hers and he can only do the same. "It was fun..." she giggles and steppes inside her room.

 

"Fun?" - Sooyoung. 

 

"FUN?! Is that all we're getting?!" Sunny huffs her cheeks. The girls wanted more than fun. 

 

"Yah! Im Yoona!" They all would not let her get some sleep tonight unless she would answer their questions. 

 

 

------ 

an: havent proof read it [ will do when im not so lazy ] i actually woke the first half of this like ages around the time of my last update??