Cute

22 Heads. 1 House.

 

~

“What are you doing Lee Donghae!!” Jessica glared at him as he was still dragging her outside.

“Just want them to have their couple time” Donghae replied innocently as he finally let go of his grip around her waist, and as soon as he did that, Jessica was about to make a run for it back inside until he quickly grabbed her wrist “You’re not allowed to leave this fishy alone” He grinned cheekily.

“I can’t believe you’re older than me” Jessica rolled her eyes at his child like attitude.

“You should call me oppa” He looked at, nodding his head in approval as he was imagining Jessica’s sweet voice saying that.

Jessica looked at him in disbelief “Oppa yourself” She was still struggling in his grip “And would you let go!”

Donghae looked at her wrist which he was holding and shook his head “No. I won’t let go Sica” He grinned playfully.

“You’re the most annoying guy ever” Jessica glared at him.

“Annoying is my hobby!!” Donghae took it as a compliment instead.

“NO!! WE GET THE BIGGEST BATHROOM!!” they heard a female voice yell inside.

“BUT WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE!” A male voice replied “YAH! KIM TAEYEON!”

Donghae and Jessica peeked inside to see who it was and it was no other than the leaders.  Kim Taeyeon and Park Leeteuk.

“Do you find it ironic how everyone is off in pairs” Donghae commented, looking at all the other “couples” that were inside.

“What do you mean” Jessica looked at him.

“I mean. Sooyoung and Hankyung, Yuri and Yesung, Yoona and Kibum, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Leeteuk….and….” He leaned closer to Jessica face so she could feel his breathing on her face “and..You and me” He whispered.

Jessica’s face flushed red from the sudden action “Y-yah!” She didn’t know what to say, the words weren’t coming out from . So instead she just pushed him away.

Donghae laughed at her reaction and ruffled her hair “You’re too cute” He simply smiled.

~

With TaeTeuk

 

Taeyeon was going to take a shower, she put her towel over her shoulder and was about to walk in until she saw a half- Leeteuk in front of her.

Her eyes widen “What do you think you’re doing!!” She pointed at the bare guy.

Leeteuk laughed “I’m about to take a shower” He coolly replied to her.

“I didn’t mean that!” She slapped his arm “Why are you half !”

“I live here” He poked his tongue out at her.

“YEAH! AND I DO AS WELL!” She screamed because she was too flustered “Along with other people!” She added on.

“Well…you girls should be happy to see my abs” He winked cheekily at her.

Taeyeon gave up, this guy was impossible “Anyway” Her voice calmed down “I’m taking a shower here” She nudged him aside with her shoulder.

“No! I am” Leeteuk was about to walk into the bathroom until Taeyeon walked forward as well. Resulting they both crashed into each other. Taeyeon looked annoyed at Leeteuk “This is our bathroom” He told her.

“Bwoh! Says who!” Taeyeon yelled “This is the biggest bathroom! It’s for the girls!” She told him sternly.

“But we have more people!” Leeteuk yelled back at her.

“We’re girls!” Taeyeon argued back NO!! WE GET THE BIGGEST BATHROOM!!” She finally said, before running into the bathroom and locking the door shut.

“BUT WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE!” Leeteuk shouted. He banged on the bathroom door YAH! KIM TAEYEON!” He yelled. He turned around to walk to the other bathroom “Such an annoying shorty” He ruffled the back of his head “But…” He looked back at the bathroom door “She’s pretty cute” He couldn’t help but let out a small smile. 

 

------------------

blleeh~ sorry its not long u___u

But I think it's better if I update instead of waiting looonger xD 

Sorry about mistakes and yeeah ^o^