Flirting around?

22 Heads. 1 House.

It really only took a few days for everyone to get along better than the first encounter, Jessica learnt how to deal with Donghae’s annoyance...sometimes, Taeyeon and Leeteuk would just often bicker like an old married couple about the littlest things, Hankyung would often scold Sooyoung for eating too much food, Yuri would often give Yesung weird stares for his odd behaviour but besides that rest of them learnt to get along much better, Tiffany’s interest in Siwon started to grow a little more, Yoona and Kibum are in a puppy love stage, Seohyun was still in an awkward stage with Kyuhyun but when they did talk, the conversation would go well, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were getting along really well, they’d often hang out together but they only considered each other as friends, though the others liked to pair them off together and Sunny and Sungmin were like Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. 

 

-

Of course being the lazy one once Jessica came back from the store with Seohyun and Yoona she crashed down on the couch. Seohyun was the second to enter the house but to only place the bags of food on the kitchen counter before leaving the blonde in her peace. Everyone was basically outside the only other person inside besides Jessica was Sunny but she was trying to find something in her room. But of course, once a certain fish realized the 3 girls were back, he ran back inside the house to find his princess lazily laying down as she watched TV.

“Sica baby!” That’s all he needed to do to ruin her peace. That loud, annoying, childish voice which belongs to Lee Donghae would always bring her peace away.

“What?” too tired to argue anymore with him, she glanced up at him, annoyed.

“Is my Sica baby tired?” He leaned down to pinch her nose gently, he loved to tease and annoy her for his own amusement but of course she would always harshly swat his hand away from touching her, which made things more fun for him. “Lets hang outside with the others”.

She sat up on the couch, giving the side of his stomach a light slap “Have I ever told you how annoying you are?”

“Have I ever told you how y you are?”

“Have I ever told you I wish you were dead?” and because of this, their little argument or game the others would call started.

“Have I ever told you I wish you were mine?”

“Have I ever told you I’d never date you?”

“Have I ever told you, you should stop being in den---“

“You guys are seriously doing that again?” Sunny came out from her room when she found her soccer-ball interrupting the two from their game. Her eyes rolled from their childish behaviour, they would often start to randomly bicker with the whole “Have I ever---“ thing.

“He/she started it!” again, the two childishly pointed at each other. Jessica’s childish side came out unknowingly with Donghae around which Sunny found cute.

“Whatever” the short girl giggled before leaving the two alone again.

 

~ ~ ~

 

When Sunny left the two alone she headed out the door “Sungmin!” she smiled widely, dropping the ball to her feet so she could kick it towards his direction but her aim was far off and instead of Sungmin catching the ball it hit Taeyeon’s head while she was being the third wheel in the conversation with Siwon and Tiffany.

“Yah!” Taeyeon screamed, rubbing her head looking back to find the guilty girl “Yah! Sunny!”. Everyone who saw couldn’t help but burst into laughter, she glared at all of them especially Leeteuk who kept imitating her expression when the ball hit her head.

“Nice aim” Sungmin laughed, running up to Sunny to mock her.

“Oh shut up” She was trying her best to calm down from laughing. Sunny and Sungmin walked up to Taeyeon so Sunny could apologize.

“Yoona and Kibum look so cute together” Tiffany commented after Sunny’s apology, she was staring at the pair who was left alone since no one wanted to ruin their moment.

“I think he likes her” Siwon told her, making the bubbly girl squeal in excitement, imaging her friend dating.

“Taeyeon and I make a good couple as well” Leeteuk butted into the conversation and sat down behind Taeyeon.

“No way!” She turned her head around to give him a weird look.

“Cook alreaaaaaady!” the group turned their heads around to where they heard a whiny voice, like they expected it was Sooyoung. She was begging for Hankyung to cook dinner for the group because she starving… like always.

“Alright, alright!” He finally gave into her minute of whining. She let out a smirk of victory, following him inside the house to tell him what she wanted to eat tonight.

“Honestly, if they were married Hankyung would be cooking non-stop” Sunny joked about the two.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yuri was hanging out with the single 3 (Heechul, Ryeowook and Kangin) and with Yesung, even though Yesung was single as well he wasn’t part of the Singles Group. Which is a group Heechul made up after day 1 when he realized from his observation that they were the only guys left without a girl, even though they weren't dating each other his instints told him they'd all end up as a couple in the end. The single 3, Heechul in particular were teasing Yuri and Yesung together, calling them the ‘Y-couple’ which was really lame.

"Why am I paired with her though?" Yesung frowned, looking at her.

Offended Yuri defended himself "Like I wanna be paired with you too" she shot back at him. She was looking around her surrounding to find a way out to leave the group, she wasn’t bothered to walk to the large group, she didn’t want to ruin Kibum’s and Yoona’s moment and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were kicking a soccer-ball to each other while having a conversation and she didn’t want to ruin either and the rest were inside. But then, Seohyun was there to save her unnie. Seohyun was sitting down on a bench close-by and she was having a small chat with Kyuhyun. 

“Seohyun—ah” she called her the youngest name out, ever so innocently to seem as if she genuinely wanted to hang out with her.

“Unnie” Seohyun smiled at her, standing up from the bench to hug her.

“What’re you doing?” She asked while glancing down at Kyuhyun, he just stared back at her expressionless. It was something he usually did.

“Your girlfriend is running away!” Heechul continued to tease Yesung who was left alone with the group. He groaned and punched Heechul on the arm. 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Dinner started an hour later, everyone was seated at the dining table, they all thanked Hankyung for cooking before digging in to their meal. Kibum and Yoona kept whispering things, unknown by the stares by everyone else.

“It’s like they’re off in their own little world” Hyoyeon remarked loudly since she was sitting next to Yoona on the other side, she wanted to test to see if she’d finally stop paying her whole attention on Kibum, which didn’t work.

“Yah! Yoona—Im Yoona!” Taeyeon raised her voice on the second time of calling her name, causing the innocent girl to snap out from her moment. She turned her head to look at the oldest girl in confusion.

“Yes unnie?”

“What’re you two talking about?” She asked, curious to see if the conversation they were having was something exciting for the rest, yes. The rest of them, well most of them were hoping they were talking about something romantic.

“We’re just talking about movies” Simple. It was as simple as movies, that’s it? The others rolled their eyes while looking away from the pair. But for Yoona, she couldn’t have a more fun talking about movies with Kibum. They decided to leave the pair alone again, eventually they thought the two would join in the conversation with the rest of the group.

“Taeyeon…pass the salt!” Leeteuk who was across the table from Taeyeon kicked her shin under the table with an annoying smirk. She glared at him before passing the salt to him. “Actually…I want pepper” there he was at it again, annoying her. Taeyeon felt like grabbing the salt and pepper and pour it all in his food but she had her manners. 

"Here you go" She bitterly said, passing the pepper. 

"Actually---" and Taeyeon harshly kicked his shin back under the table to make him stop talking. The rest of them laughed a bit, seeing that coming. 

 

----------------------

authors note:

first can i mention, i'm sorry if there's errors! i'll fix them all up later (tired right now) 

second; so so sooo sory i haven't updated in forever!! and sorry my updates are never great.

and last, i will be continuing this story ; - ; 

+if you guys have a fic you want me to update on, just comment on my wall of something. 

thank you ^^