Food. Hyun Bin. Turtle. Loud Music. Annoyed Princess.

22 Heads. 1 House.

 

After everyone finished packing they all started to do their own things.

~

Sooyoung walked into the kitchen and started browsing through the fridge. Her eyes sparkled and she was drooling with all the food she saw. She grabbed out random food from the fridge and snacks from the cupboards. When Hankyung walked into the kitchen and saw her about to pig out on all the food, he quickly stopped her.

“HEY! Don’t eat all the food” He shouted at her, taking back all the food.

“YAH!” Sooyoung was reaching for them again “I’m hungry!” She pouted, trying to act cute to see if that would work.

He rolled his eyes “You need to save food, then I can make meals” He calmly said, her aegyo wasn’t really working either as well.

“You can cook?” Her eyes brighten “Cook me something then” She ordered him.

“A please would be nice” He narrowed his eyes.

“Please” She said unwillingly.

“Please what?” He poked his tongue out.

Sooyoung growled at kicked Hankyung’s shin “Seriously?” She whined.

It didn’t hurt him though and he just nodded, having fun teasing her already.

“Would you please cook for me, you stupid mean person!” She said with a monotone voice, not looking at him.

“Now, was that so hard?” He ruffled her hair, before going to the sink to wash his hands.

“You’re a good cook right” Sooyoung asked him, sitting down on a stool. Hankyung nodded, grabbing out some vegetables. Sooyoung just watch him cut the vegetables while smiling to herself happily “Cook quickly” She told him.

He rolled his neck to look at her “Do you want me to cook for you or not”

Sooyoung pouted “I do”

“Then just keep quiet” He told her, Sooyoung nodded.

~

Yuri and Yoona both crashed onto the couch and the TV straight away. Yoona put on ‘Secret Garden’ and they both re-watched the drama together.

Yesung and Kibum both walked in front of them, so the two girls couldn’t see the TV anymore and their beloved Hyun Bin was covered by Yesung’s and Kibum’s .

“MOVE!!” Yuri screamed “You’re covering Hyun Bin” She yelled. Kicking Yesung’s leg.

“Hey!” Yesung fell on the ground “I’m looking for my turtle!” He told her.

Kibum didn’t want to get kicked so he sat down next to Yoona “What’s so good about this drama” He asked her, getting bored of it already.

“It’s amazing!” She told him “It’s so good and Hyun Bin is sooo handsome” She was swooning over him.

“You should look after your turtle better then!” Yuri told him, not caring about the lost turtle.

“You heartless women” Yesung pretended to sob “Kibum! This girl is being mean to me!” The older guy was complaining like a toddler.

“Hyung~ your turtle is over there” He pointed behind the TV.

Yesung looked back and jumped up straight away, he ran to his turtle but he accidently took out the DVD plug.

“HYUN BIN!!” YoonYul screamed in horror their beloved Hyun Bin disappeared from the TV.

“YAH!” Yuri stood up and hit his head “Are you stupid!”

Yesung was hugging his turtle “Stop it!” He crawled away from her.

“You’re not going to go all scary like her…right?” Kibum leaned back a bit from Yoona.

Yoona smirked and looked into his eyes sharply “Hmm~ Should I be evil or nice” She snickered.

“You should be nice” Kibum nodded.

Yoona just laughed and hit his arm lightly “You didn’t do anything, only that stupid oppa” She pointed at Yesung who was currently getting abused by her unnie.

~

Hyoyeon turned her music loudly and started dancing, she looked into the mirror making sure she was dancing nicely. As she was dancing, she got interrupted by another beat. She tried to ignore it first, but the other beat was getting louder and louder she could barely hear her own music anymore. She turned off her music and stormed out of her room and followed the other beat. It was in front of one of the boys room, she knocked first. But no one answered she knocked again and again and after someone finally opened it. It was Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk.

“What?” He stared at her.

“Can you turn off your music” She glared at him “It’s so loud, it’s taking over my music!”

Eunhyuk just laughed, he walked back to his ipod speakers and purposely put the volume up, he looked over at her irritated face and poked his tongue out “I’m a dancer, I’ll do whatever” He didn’t care, he just continued to dance along to the beat.

Hyoyeon observed his dancing and she was impressed, he was good “Captivated by me already?” Eunhyuk winked at her when he spun around, still dancing.

“No” She rolled his eyes “I’m a dancer as well” She crossed her arms.

“Really now” Eunhyuk stopped dancing and examined her body. Hyoyeon looked at him weirdly, he looked like a ert when he was looking at her.

“What!” She walked into his room.

“Show me some of your moves” He walked around her.

“Why should I?” She said back.

“I just wanna see if you’re good” He was still walking in circles around her. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, she listened to the beat for and started popping and doing some moves.

Eunhyuk stepped back and watched her, he was impressed, she was probably one of the best he’s seen when Hyoyeon stopped and turned to look at him “How was I?” she grinned.

“You were…alright” He lied, crossing his arms.

“Whatever” Hyoyeon laughed. The music was still playing and Eunhyuk did a body roll towards Hyoyeon.

“WOULD YOU TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!!!” The heard an angry girl dolphin scream at them, slamming Eunhyuk’s door open.  Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon flinched back at the girls scream.

“Yahh~ Sica, calm down” Hyoyeon chuckled.

“I’m trying to sleep and you two love dancing birds won’t let me” She glared at the both of them.

“Did someone anger the princess” Donghae laughed, walking up to Jessica.

“We’ll turn the music down...” Eunhyuk told Jessica, already turning the volume down.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon and grinned “They were just enjoying their couple time and you ruined it princess” He poked Jessica forehead.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon eyes widen “We’r---

“They could be quieter” Jessica slapped Donghae’s hand away.

“Leave them alone, Sica” Donghae winked at Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Donghae we’re not a c---“

“Don’t call me Sica” Jessica glared at Donghae “Only my close friends can” She informed him.

“Sica! Sica! Sica! Sica!” Donghae was purposely annoying her, he put his arm around her waist tightly, pulling her closer to him “Sica~ Let’s do something!” He said with a child tone “Sica! Sica!” He was dragging her away from HyoHyuk couple, he turned back at Eunhyuk and winked. Eunhyuk groaned at his best friends stupidity.

“LET ME GO FISH!!!” Jessica tried to break free from his grip, but he was much stronger and he just tighten his grip around her slim waist.

When HaeSica was out of sight Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon awkwardly looked at each other and laughed “Those idiots” They both sighed.

“We’re not a couple” Hyoyeon nodded and so did Eunhyuk. 

 

----------------------

Sorry for the late update~ Dx 

I've busy but I'm trying to update whenever I can ^o^ 

I'm really HaeSica biased u____u <3 So I had to add them x) 

Thanks for everyone who is reading this ^^