Messy Start

22 Heads. 1 House.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” The 9 girls and 13 boys shouted at each other “US?! THIS IS OUR RESORT HOME!” They all shouted at the same time.

The leader of the girls walked up to the boys “Yah! Park Jungsoo.  What do you think you’re doing!?” She poked his chest harshly.

Jungsoo aka Leeteuk looked down at the small girl “This is our resort home!” He told her.

“What are you talking about?!” She yelled at him like an ajumma “This is ours!!!” She screamed, pushing him away.

“YAH! Kim Taeyeon, I even have proof!” He was taking out a piece of paper from his back pocket. Taeyeon just snatched the piece of paper from him and read it.

“What…this doesn’t make sense” Taeyeon tilted her head while reading it. The other 8 girls stood behind her and read it as well.

“Ours says the same thing though” Tiffany told the boys.

“There has got to be a mistake” Jessica frowned.

Then the resort manger came in “Is there a problem?” He asked them when he heard the entire ruckus from outside.

“Yes sir!” Taeyeon stated “Why are we with them?” She pointed at the big group of boys.

“You guys will be sharing this resort house” He calmly answered her question.

“WHAT?!” Everyone yelled.

“It stated on the competition rule the winners will be sharing” He said “Did you guys read everything??” He asked.

They all awkwardly looked at each other.

The manager laughed “Well, this is how it is” He smiled “I hope you all enjoy your stay here” He bowed before leaving them all alone.

“We have to share with boys?” Seohyun said with a cornering voice.

“We aren’t that bad” Kyuhyun commented.

“This ” Jessica kicked the couch “Why do we have to be with them out of all people”

“You think we want to be with you girls?” Donghae said back at her.

“Then you can leave” She glared at him.

“Ya—“

“Okay! You two stop bickering, you can argue later. But right now whether we like it or not since we have to be living together. Let’s pick rooms and get settled in” She stood, putting her hands on her hips.

“Yeah. What the shortie said” Leeteuk grinned, telling his boys. Taeyeon just glared at Leeteuk and whacked his back before going back and talking with the girls.

It took around 2 hours til everyone was settled and roaming around there new house where they would be staying for 3 months. 

 

-------------------

OMGEE IT'S SO FRIGGIN SHORT!! 

The updates will be longer! Buut I just wanted to post up a chapter ^^ 

sorry for all the mistakes!!! will edit later~