Thoughts of the Past

~Love~

"Yes. I understand but the agreement was for one of your representatives to come down and sign the contract."

"Our only available representative came down with the flu and is not available to travel nor is it recommended."

"I could go down there personally to seal the deal and take a tour at what will be producing our product. Would you be able to arrange a tour on such short notice?"

"it would be the least we could do for you if you would be coming down here. We are grateful to have such an understanding administrator."

"its quite alright I'll be there no later than Saturday morning."

"Thank you very much again Jen. We will arrange for the tour and await for your arrival"

Click... Sigh....Kris will not be happy about this

Beep..beep

Dam intercom can it not ring so much I just got off the phone

"Yes Rick"

"Kris is here to see you" 

"Really let him in"

"Will do"

"Hey there!"

"Hey there is all I get? I haven't seen you in a month let alone spoken to you since last week and that was a business call. Can I at least get a hug?" 

"Sure"

I should have known something was wrong he'd never agreed to a hug just like that let alone come down to the office to visit me

"Jen.."

"Yeah?" I asked while still hugging him

"I think it's best we walk our own separate ways"

"What??!!"

"I just think our relationship has run its course" Kris said while he paced back and forth the office never once looking at Jen

"Is that really what you want?" I asked while staying composed and tried not to break down in front of him

"Yeah. I think I do" Finally looking up at Jen who by then had sat down at her desk

"If that's really what you want. Not that we've been together for three years but you know. Okay well then that is that. No more to be said"

"Your not going to say anything"

"If I did would you change your mind? Of course you wouldn't. Your step mom told you to do it so why would you say no? You've always tried to follow what she says so anything I do or say won't change your mind"

"Jen"

"Enough. You came to break up with me you've done the deed. So if you excuse me I have to book my flight"

"You can't go away"

"I won't stop working just because your done with me. I never mixed work with my personal life and I hope you do the same. I'll hand over all our projects with your firm over to Josh. So if you'll excuse me I've got work to do." Jen said as she picked up her phone and walked out the office never once looking back.

"Why would I be having this dream now of all time. It's been two years already."

"excuse me??"

"Nothing. I'm sorry to have woken you up" 

"No it's quite alright I was also having trouble sleeping"

"Well I guess I should try to sleep more it's a 14 hour flight and I'll be swamped with work as soon as I land back home" 

"Still overworking yourself even when you've been through so much. I'd wish you'd at least taken a glimpse at me and noticed who I was. I was such an idiot to leave you and now you don't even remember the sound of my voice"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

knock..knock..knock

"Tae, you asleep?"

"Not really. Can't sleep" 

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

"Did Kai leave already?"

"Yeah. When he didn't see you come out of your room he thought about staying but didn't want to be a bother"

"I didn't mean what I said or at least I didn't mean to lash out at him"

"I know baby I know"

"She's just the only who knows what happened last summer"

"Baby don't you think you should let bigons be bigons"

"I guess so. I'll have to I'll start working in the juice shop, the one half a block away and that'll keep my mind busy"

"I just hope your okay"

"I will be" Taemin said as he fell asleep on his brothers lap as jaejoong played with his hair.

"hmm don't forget its not a juice shop its more of a smoothy, called Jamba Juice. Plus you'll look adorable in your uniform" Jaejoong said as he watched his brother fall asleep