The Beginning

~Love~

"Jen...Why again am I being pushed into this?"

"Aww come now Onew you know them both just as well as I do"

"I only know what you've told me"

"Exactly thats more than enough"

"Why again do you want to get them together"

"Because"

"Okay okay"

"You'll let Tae start working early and let him stay with you till the semester starts?"

"Yes"

"Thank you a billion Onew"

"You know I can't say no to you"

"I know!"

"And this is why Kris said to be careful"

"That jerk doesnt know what his talking about"

"Says the girl that dated him for three years"

"Hey!!"

"You know he still loves you just as much as he does"

"Yeah well he sure seems okay with everyones placement"

"You know he had to leave"

"I really don't feel like talking about that right now. Plus this is about Taemin & Minho"

"Yeah Yeah"

"You have to make sure they both see a side to each other the other hasn't seen"

"I can't make miracles Jen"

"If anyone can it's you Onew"

"Urghh the things I do for you"

"Love you too!"

"Yeah Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tae tell us again why it is that your leaving early?"

she's not here no more. I can't ask her what I've been meaning to ask her. What is left here for me?

"Sigh..Hyung I told you I want to walk around the premises before class start. Plus Onew Hyung said I could stay with him while we wait for classes to start."

"Tae have you told Kai about this?' Jaejong asked as he combed his fingers through his little brothers hair

"He's not my keeper!"

"Tae. Honestly what's wrong?"

"I think I know what's wrog?" Kai interjected as he sat down on one of the sofas

"Oh Kai your here?" Yunho asked as he observed the scence develop from the couch

"Yes, though I don't think if it was a right choice to be here"

"It's your fault! I would have had a chance if you wouldn't have"

"If I wouldn't have what?"

"You know what you did"

"My cousin wasn't interested in you nor was she going to stay if you asked her"

"How dare you"

"I dare because I know her far more than you do. Remember I'm the one whose been with her through everything"

"You never understood. I was never interested in your cousin KAI!!"

"What?? But you acted as if"

"I wasn't acting she knew something I wanted to know. She was the only one who was there that night and because you were to blind to see past the whole protecter of your cousin I may never be able to quench my curiosity"

"Tae!"

"No Jae. Im not staying what I was looking for has left and there's nothing holding me back. I leave to Onew's in the morning and that's final"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo how is everyone???

I'm splendid ^^ downloaded a few songs and I've got to say K.Will has an amazing voice :) But lets not forget so does Jonghyun and Onew ^^

Soo I finally updated since like forever. To say the least that I've been swamped this semester is an understatement. But because I'm heading towards summer break I will make it my priority to update more often :) 

Hope you guys like the update :) 

<3 JELLee