24 Hours

Beautiful Thing

(3rd Person POV)

 

 

JR lowered his head, not smiling a bit. “I’m not mad… I just… never mind,” JR stopped, made Aron worried. “What?” he asked. “Come on,” JR dragged Aron’s hand just like that, and they ran and ran, and they finally arrived at home, in wet. “Bye,” JR quickly waved at Aron and dashed into his home. Aron keep confused as before, but he decided to think about it later and went into his room, to the bathroom.

 

“Aron? Is that you?” his mom shouted from the kitchen. “Yeah!” Aron shouted back.

 

Aron started undressing himself as he looked at the mirror. He thinking about what happened today. Minhyun’s farewell. He stared it for a long time, wondering what is his real feeling about Minhyun. He sighed twice, and went to the bath tub.

 

***

 

Aron kept looking at his phone on his hands. He felt that he should call Minhyun, for no reason. In the end, he called him. “…Hello?”

 

“Hello, who’s this?” Minhyun’s voice sounded so sleepy.

 

“It’s A-Aron.”

 

Minhyun seemed so surprised that Aron could heard sound of rushness. “O-oh yeah! It’s Minhyun. What’s up?”

 

“Hi… uhm… I just…” Aron stopped, he could hear Minhyun’s breathing voice. “What?”

 

“…..Can we meet somewhere now?” Aron said, make Minhyun’s eyes went bigger. “What? Like now?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“It’s 10.30 PM Aron…” Minhyun checked the clock.

 

“I know. But I still want to meet you now…”

 

“Minhyun sighed. “Okay… I’ll meet you at the park,” Minhyun said, made Aron smiled.

 

“Okay. I’ll meet you in 5 minutes,” he said and he ended the call. Aron soon rushed changing his outfit. He half run downstairs when he met his mother. “Where are you going? It’s late.”

 

“I’m just going for a moment,” he said as he closed the front door. His mother just shook his head.

 

Just when he reached first junction, he almost bumped with someon familiar. It’s Baekho.

 

“Aron? What are you doing?” Baekho looked at Aron, who gasped for breath. “I… uh… just out for walk,” Aron, surprised at first, but he tried to sound normal. “Where are you going?” Aron ask back, to divert his attention. “Oh. I just came back from convenience store, bought some stuffs…” Baekho showed his plastic bags. “I see… I’m sorry, I’m in hurry so… bye,” Aron dashed again as he waved to Baekho. Baekho squinting his eyes, a little bit confused…

 

Aron dashed to the park in no time. He saw Minhyun standing under the monkey bar. He smiled. Without reason, Aron ran at Minhyun’s direction and hugged him. Minhyun a little bit surprised.

 

“Aron? Are you okay?” ask Minhyun. “Yeah, I’m okay…” Aron hugged Minhyun more deeply. Minhyun couldn’t help but hugged Aron too. “What’s wrong?” Finally Minhyun broke off the hug and put his hands on Aron’s shoulders.

 

“No… nothing. It’s just… I already miss you… I wonder what’s happen with me...” Aron haven’t finished his words but suddenly Minhyun kissed Aron’s lips gently. Aron slowly closed his eyes, a little bit tiptoeing on his feet to reach Minhyun’s face, to approach his lips.

 

Long enough the kissed, finally it wore off. “I, uh….” Minhyun confused, don’t know what to say.

 

“It’s okay. I…. I want it too… so…” Aron can’t continue his words. Minhyun just smiled. “Would you stay on my house tonight? My parents went to my uncle’s house and come back tomorrow morning.”

 

Aron agreed in no time. “Okay let’s go,” as he nodded, he dragged Minhyun and walked fast to Minhyun’s home.

 

5 minutes later

 

 

“Hurry, Min, I’m cold,” Aron stood in front of Minhyun’s house, leaving Minhyun behind just couples of metres. Minhyun looked for his house key on his pocket, took it out and walk to open it.

 

Aron took a deep breath inside as he opened his shoes. Minhyun locked the door and dragged Aron to his room. “Let’s go to my room,” he said as he opened his room’s door.

 

And that time, Aron immediately turned his body and kissed Minhyun’s lips again, as he pulled Minhyun’s shirt to the bed.

 

“Aron… what−?”  Minhyun couldn’t say much because the kiss, but it makes him . So, he decided to following what Aron’s want. He started to kiss him deeply, and tried to pull out Aron’s shirt. “Akh…” Aron moaned a little when Minhyun tried to kiss his neck. As Aron is no shirt left, Minhyun’s hand literally travelling anywhere on Aron’s body. The chest, stomach, s, until…

 

“Min…” Aron gasped a little, “I…” he pushed gently Minhyun’s body. Minhyun fell silent. “…What?”

 

“I think… I…” Aron speechless too. Minhyun sat beside him on the bed. They both speechless, not knowing what to do.

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s happening to me… I just… miss you too much,” Aron finally spoke. Minhyun closed his eyes, looked upward, and sighed. “I’m sorry too. I know I shouldn’t do this…”

 

Aron put his shirt back on the floor and wore it again. “I should go home now,” he stood up and left the room. Minhyun followed him. “Wait,” he reached Aron’s hand. “I’m really sorry.”

 

Aron smiled. “It’s okay. I’m sorry too,” as he opened the front door. But, how surprised him to see someone he didn’t expect in front of Minhyun’s house.

 

“JR? …and Baekho?” Aron felt his heart is gonna burst.

 

***

 

 

 

A little update!!~~ :3

 

Check my latest fanfic, "Deja-Vu" which focused on our MINREN couple! :3

And check my latest update is on fanfic titled "Special Pizza 2 You." Check that too because it will updating soon!~^^

Thank you guys~!!