In The Hospital

Beautiful Thing

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

 

“MOVE ARON! WATCH OUT!!!” I screamed to him, before that worst thing happened. A car from nowhere suddenly hit Aron on the middle of the street.

 

“NOOOO!!! AROONN!!” I cried loudly as I dashed to him, and approached Aron’s body on the middle of the street. The car just ran away.

 

“ARON! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!” I cried as he held Aron’s hands. “I’m sorry!” My tears fell to Aron’s body. Aron was unconscious. There was many blood came from his mouth. I picked my phone, called emergency. Not long after that the ambulance came. Aron soon brought to the hospital. I was really worried. I felt tears wouldn’t stop came from my eyes.

 

(3rd Person POV) 1 hour later

 

 

The doctor came out from emergency room. Minhyun, who sat down on the bench, worrying about Aron, soon approached him. “You are the family of Aron?” he asked.

 

“Yes,” Minhyun said straightly.

 

“Aron is fine now. He got injury in the legs, arms, and internal parts, but it’s not serious problem. He needs 1 week to recover. Where are his parents?” the doctor asked. “They will come soon. Doctor, can I see him now?” he asked. “No, unfortunately. He’s still unconscious. Besides, we need to wait to his parents. Excuse me,” the doctor said, left Minhyun. Minhyun was not sure if we should happy, because Aron was saved, or cry, because this happened partly because of him. He sat again on the bench. Someone came into Minhyun’s direction. Although Minhyun thought it was Aron’s parents’, but it was another person. Minhyun’s hate came again.

 

It was JR.

 

Minhyun glared at him as JR looked at him, glared too. “…How is he now?” JR said. Minhyun scoffed. “Why are you doing here?” “I was told by Aron’s parents. Where is he?” JR kept asking. Minhyun threw his face. “He’s still unconscious. Where are his parents?”

 

“They will come soon,” JR said. JR standing up in front of Aron’s room door. And then he looked Minhyun. “…Thank you. For saving him,” JR said. Minhyun still not look at him.

 

Not long after that, Mr. Kwak and Mrs. Kwak came, rushed. They saw Minhyun and Mrs. Kwak approached him. “Where is he? How is he?” she said with gasped. “Relax Mrs. Kwak. He’s fine. He still unconscious, though. And, you two should see the doctor for the latest Aron’s condition,” he said again. Soon Mrs. Kwak and Mr. Kwak said “Thank you,” to him and left.

 

After they left, Minhyun stood and walking, left JR. “Where are you going?” JR asked, although, for unknown reason, he happy that Minhyun left.

 

“Somewhere,” Minhyun coldly said without even looking at JR.

 

JR just ignored this and sat on the bench. His heart beat faster. He stressed by what happened to Aron. He clenched his fists, regret of what happened to his boyfriend. He held back his tears. His heart was in pain now. He could only hope that Aron will be just fine now.

 

15 minutes later, Mrs. Kwak and Mr. Kwak, and the doctor, back, walking into Aron’s room direction. JR stood up as Aron’s parents looked at him, smiled weakly. “Where’s Minhyun?” Aron’s mom asked.

 

“He’s going somewhere. I don’t know,” he just plainly said that. “Well, okay. We able to see Aron now. Come,” she said as the doctor opened the door.

 

Aron was already wake up. He saw his parents and JR, and the doctor, and then smiled.

 

“Oh Aron! What happened to you?” Mrs. Aron cried slowly, hugged his son in bed.

 

“Ow mom! Don’t kill me now!” Aron cried playfully.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry,” she said, released her hug, as he wiped her tears.

 

“Hi, JR,” Aron smiled at JR, who stood on the other side of the bed. “How’s your feeling?” JR smiled too. “I’m okay, for now,” he nodded. “You should thank to Minhyun. He brought you to hospital. Now where is he…”  Mr. Kwak looked at the door, as if Minhyun would come.

 

“Really? Minhyun did? Aron asked, his jaw dropped a little bit. JR stared at him, and Aron just rolled his eyes. “Yeah, he did,” Mr. Kwak said again.

 

“Do you need something, dear?” Mrs. Kwak started again. “No mom, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. You should get something to eat. It’s late now” Aron said, looked at the clock. His parents looked each other. “Don’t worry, I’m with JR now, he with take care of me, right?” Aron looked at JR. JR could swear that for a moment, Aron winked at him quickly. “JR only said, “Ye…ah. Don’t worry. I will take care of him,” JR nodded to them.

 

“Well, okay. Your mom was freaked out when we on the way here. She did not eat before… Let’s go,” Mr. Kwak said to her wife. “Okay, but if you need something, tell us, okay?” Mrs. Kwak said again to Aron. Aron just nodded, and then they left, closed the door.

 

5 seconds after that, JR automatically hugged Aron, softly. “What−? JR?” Aron surprised. He heard JR cried.

 

“YOU STUPID! Why are you so reckless?!” JR cried as he released the hug, sat on the bench. Aron’s jaw dropped again. “…Hey relax. I’m okay now,” he said, tried to calming JR. “What is okay? Look at you!” JR said again. “I’m fine, nothing to worry, okay?” Aron said again, annoyed a little bit. “What the hell was happened to you?” JR said cried again.

 

“Uhm… I was in the street… I want to go to Minhyun’s house, but I met him across the street, so I crossed it…” Aron tried to remember the event. JR’s face became frowned. “Minhyun again!”

 

“Oh god Jonghyun! I’m just worried about him. He won’t answer my call, or my text. I’m worried, as a friend,” Aron added the last, so that his boyfriend would stop glare at him.

 

“But now look at you! You’re hurt now!” JR argued again. “But he brought me to the hospital,” Aron answered again. JR frowned again.

 

“Hey… I’m sorry… I just worry about him. I’m sorry to make you worry too… Please don’t mad at me again… Aron pleaded to his boyfriend, holding his arm. JR looked at Aron’s arm, and then looked at his face. “Please forgive me,” Aron pleaded again.

 

“……….Fine,” JR finally lost, make Aron smiled.

 

“Thank you,” Aron said, moved a little bit forward to JR’s face. He kissed JR’s cheek. JR blushed. “Come on, smile,” Aron pleaded again. JR shook his head slowly, but Aron doing his aegyo. “Aww~ come on~” he said again. And then, slowly, JR showed a smile, even though he doing that lazily. Then Aron pinched JR’s cheek. “Oww!”

 

“You’re so cute when mad,” Aron smiled evilly. JR’s smile became wider as he said, “You know what’s cuter? I’ll show you,” he approached Aron’s face and kissed the lips.

 

It was so suddenly. Aron surprised, but he enjoyed the kiss. As JR broke off the soft kiss, he noticed that Aron blushed a little bit. “You’re cuter when you kissed by me,” JR said, grinned.  He brushed Aron’s hair. They smiled. “Oh you, shut up,” Aron said, but smiled, still blushing. “Give me water over there,” Aron pointed at the table near JR. JR just smiled as he took the glass of water and gave it to Aron.

 

Not long after Aron finished his drink, the door opened. Minhyun just entered the room. JR felt the tension again.

 

***

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!~~~~^^ AND I'M BACK!!~~ TT.TT

 

sorry for late update, this shouldn't happen again -___-

and NU'EST will have comeback!!!~~~^^ OMG I'm so waiting for this!

maybe I will post a new fanfic for their comeback....

 

 

Thank you guys!!~~^^