Home

Beautiful Thing

(Aron POV)

 

I opened the front door and approaching the kitchen. My mom, who is in the kitchen, looking at me curiously.

 

“Oh, you home early… again. What’s the matter again now?” She asked.

 

“I’m not feeling well, that’s it,” I said as I took milk on the fridge.

 

“Are you?” she sighed as she shook her head. “You know, you can’t keep doing this. Your father would cut off your allowance.”

 

“Mom, I’ve got bullied. What if I dead?” as I sit on the chair and ate the cookies on the table now.

 

“Gosh. Don’t ever say that, will you?” my mother’s eyes went bigger as she looked at me. “Sorry,” I smiled and approached her, kissed her on the cheek. “Seriously, who did this to you? You never talked about this bully,” she said again. “Just forget it, mom. I’m okay. I want to rest in my room,” I walked again to my room, upstairs. My mom shook her head again, and then continuing her cooking stuffs.

 

As I put my body on the bed, I kept thinking about the school. And about those bullies. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I know I say Korean clearly, duh, because I moved from overseas. But, seriously, is that the real deal?

 

Then suddenly I heard that noisy again. I quickly looked outside the window, searching something familiar. And then I found it. My neighbor. They had a, well let’s say not a little−huge arguing thing. Well, I don’t know what’s happen, but I feel sorry for them, and annoyed. This kinda, you know, disturbing. I changed my clothes and went downstairs, searching my mom. You know, my mom looks like focusing her attention to the noise. “Mom…” I quietly said to her. She waved her hand quickly, told me to shut up. Then about 15 minutes, the noise was disappeared. My mom and I looked each other. “What’s going on between them?” I asked. My mom just raised her shoulders. I went back to my room as I felt like really sleepy. So when I lying on the bed, I just closed my eyes slowly, and fell asleep in the middle of the day.

 

***

 

 

(JR POV) That Night

 

“See you later, dude,” the other member waved their hands to me when we got separated in school. Today was exciting in the school, I guess. Playing football, made fun of some kids, messing around… It’s better when I was in the school than when I was home. It’s like hell. My parents never paying any attention to me. They always argued. I can’t bear it anymore. I wish I could live elsewhere when they started arguing something.

 

I slowly walked with poker face when I arrived at my house, and I just rushed into my room, even though I saw my parents in the living room. I locked the door and started jump to my bed. They started arguing again.

 

“Would you look at that?! That’s your kid!”

 

“What?! This is entirely my fault?!”

 

“Of course! You watched the house entire day!”

 

“And you?! What are you doing outside?!”

 

“I’m working!”

 

“Working, working, working! That’s the only things you know!”

 

Argh! I can’t stand anymore!! I slamming the door, and yelled at them in front of their face. “Would you stop it?! I’m trying to sleep here!”

 

Suddenly my father approached me, and… he slapped my face. Hardly.

 

I almost felt nothing. I wiped something on the edge of my lips. It’s blood. I look at his face. My mother looked worried now.

 

“Screw this!” I yelled again as I hold my cheek and walked out from the house.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?! Come back here!” my father yelled again. I just ignored him and started to run. I will go there. I always go there every time this happened.

 

***

 

 

UPDATE!~^^ Thank you!!~~