Worried

Beautiful Thing

(3rd Person POV)

 

After 10 seconds they looked into the eyes, JR approached Aron’s face, when Aron suddenly blinking unnecessarily. “A-ah… your wound…” and his attention went to medicine box. JR pulled his face, a little bit dissatisfied.

 

Aron quickly searched some medicines and plasters, and then put it in many spots on JR’s face and arms. “It’s done,” Aron smiled as he put the last plaster on JR’s forehead. JR just smiled to him as he said “Thanks.”

 

Just in time, Mr. Kwak and Mrs. Kwak came back. “I really don’t understand what he wants…” Mr. Kwak scoffed.

 

“We need to think about this carefully…” Mrs. Kwak said to her husband.

 

“Uhm… Mom?” Aron suddenly asked her mother that seemed they forgot that he and JR was still there.

 

“O-oh… yes. Could you please take Jonghyun to your room? I will bring some food for both of you,” he said to his son. Aron just nodded. And then he brought JR with his shoulders to upstairs.

 

As soon as they arrived in Aron’s room, Aron made JR sat on the bed, as he took his outfits again from the cupboard. JR just looked at his action. “Here, changed your clothes,” Aron gave his new clothes to him. JR just took it and he started to stand up, but Aron hold him.

 

“Where are you going?” Aron hold JR.

 

“Bathroom. I want to change the clothes,” JR said plainly.

 

“…No. You can change here. Your body must be hurt so much…” Aron made JR sat again, as he sat on the chair.

 

JR mildly smiled. Aron dazed. He never saw JR smiled so beautifully.

 

“If you don’t mind, then…” JR started to took off his shirt.

 

Aron quite awkwardly glanced at JR, nodded nervously but smiled. He saw it again.

 

JR’s nice pecs and abs.

 

Aron blushed. He tried hard to not let his jaw dropped. And it didn’t happen too long. He easily noticed that many bruises all over JR’s body. He looked at JR sadly. Why someone could do things so cruel like this?

 

JR didn’t notice anything as he wore the new shirt. And now is the time to JR changed his jeans. Aron blushed again as he turned back.

 

JR looked him and chuckled. “Why are you turned around?”

 

Aron blushed even brightly when he heard JR said that. “Just quick change your pants.”

 

JR confused but smiled as he shook his head slowly, and the ped his jeans. Aron could hear it. JR started to pull down his jeans, slowly, and then put the new pants. “I’m done,” JR said.

 

“O-okay…”  Aron slowly turned around. Then he saw JR already put the new outfit. It looked nice on him.

 

Noticed he was being watched, JR asked Aron. “What’s wrong?”

 

“No… Nothing,” Aron shook his head, still blushed.

 

And then, they heard someone knocked the door. It was Aron’s mother. She brought dinner for both of them, and snacks too. She passed that to Aron, who now approaching his mother. “Eat well,” she said to JR.

 

JR bowed his head, “Thank you so much,” and smiled. And then Mrs. Kwak went downstairs again. Aron closed the door with his foot, and took the tray of food on the table. “Come on, let’s eat,” he told JR to eat. JR nodded as they took the dishes.

 

***

 

After they finished, Aron cleaned the plates and put them in the tray. But suddenly JR, hold Aron hands, made him stop.

 

“Let me take downstairs. I wanted to ask your parents about what they did just then,” JR took the tray on his hands.

 

“Okay,” Aron sat on the chair again, as he watched JR’s back went downstairs. Aron busily thinks again about the things that JR and his parent going to discuss.

 

***

 

 

(JR POV)

 

I went downstairs, hope Mr. and Mrs. Kwak still there. I wanted to ask them. I really want to.

 

Luckily, Mrs. Kwak still on the kitchen, preparing dinner for Mr. Kwak. “Ah, Jonghyun, you don’t have to,” she said, referred to me not to brought the tray. “Where’s Aron? Did he make you bring it?”

 

“No, no. I want to bring it myself. Don’t blame him,” I said as I took the tray into the washbasin.

 

“Mrs. Kwak… What do you do with Mr. Kwak just then?” I said briefly now, looked at her. Mrs. Kwak, seemed uncomfortable for a moment, and then she said, “Sit down, please.”

 

I quickly sat down opposite her. She looked at me with such sad eyes. “Jonghyun… We tried the best to talk with your father… You mom was safe…” she said slowly. I sighed in relieved. Although my mother quite ignorant to me, but she still love me. I love her too.

 

“I talked to him, but he… he still angry, he still lost control… but the other neighbors helped us a lot, so your father probably calmed now.” I looked at the ground. My head bowed weakly. Mrs. Kwak suddenly stood, approached me, and… brushed my hair.

 

“Be strong, Jonghyun. You can do it. Everything will change soon. Believe me,” she said again as I looked at her face. I smiled. “Thank you very much. I will go back to Aron’s room now. Good night.” I said as I stood and walked upstairs. “Goodnight,” she said, still smiled.

 

I walked upstairs. I felt that again.

 

Tears.

 

Tears ran down again.

 

Why always like this?

 

I feel… weak.

 

Why other people could be very kind to me… while my parents couldn’t do anything that made me feel like their own child…

 

 

I wiped away my tears again before entered Aron’s room. But apparently, Aron was not in his room. It turned out that he stood near me, on the wall. He looked at me sadly too. He dragged me in shoulders, and said “Come on.”

 

***

 

UPDATE!~ And I think all of you had lost interest of this story.... TT.TT

Thank you for nice comments of you!^^