Shocking News

Beautiful Thing

 

(Aron POV) Tomorrow morning

 

 

“Morning,” Minhyun suddenly said that as he sat on his chair. I smiled widely, turned back. “Wah~ You come at last,” I said. “He just grinned. “Yeah, finally. Are you feeling better now?” he asked. “Yeah. How about you?” I asked back. He smiled again as he took out his books. “I’m fine,” he said, and I turned again.

 

The N gang made appearance too. They walked into the class, as JR, as usual, looked at me for a second and gave me quick smile, then they sat on their places.

 

 

2nd break time

 

I sighed again, grumbled at the assignments that Mr. Lee just gave to the class. It’s not that I don’t like the subject, but it is too much homework that he gave to us.

 

I put the books on my bag, when suddenly Minhyun patted my shoulder. “What?” I said, turning back. I quite surprised when I saw his face. He was a little bit, pale. “What’s wrong?”

 

“I… I don’t know how to begin…” he scratched his back head. “What is it?” I urged him.

 

“I… will move, Aron. I will move to Busan,” he said, made me gasped. “W-what?”

 

“I will move to Busan, my hometown…” he said with his head lowered to the floor.

 

“W-when?!” I asked, my eyes a little bit stingy. “Tomorrow,” he said again. My eyes went bigger.

 

“What?! And you telling me this… NOW?! How could you?!” I said, almost screamed, and stood from my chair, but he held my hand, preventing me from leaving the class. “Wait.”

 

All kids from the class paying attention to us now. JR, who noticed something wrong, looked at our direction. Then he whispered something to Baekho. Baekho nodded and suddenly said,” Everyone, out now. NOW!” Then, all kids left the class. Only N gang, me and Minhyun who still on the class.

 

JR slowly walking towards me. “What’s wrong?” he said, and looked sharply at Minhyun. Minhyun threw his face.

 

“No. It’s just… Minhyun will move to his hometown… tomorrow,” I said, sighed. I closed my eyes, held back the tears that nearly came out.

 

“Ah. Yes. I already heard that from Mrs. Kim this morning,” JR suddenly said, made me even annoyed.

 

“What?! You know this? You know this and you didn’t tell me?!” I freaked out now. JR gave me a intense stare, but I wasn’t even afraid. I was too upset hearing this. “Listen first,” Minhyun suddenly said, and tried to sat me down on my shoulders.

 

After I sat, Minhyun sat too and sighed. “I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you earlier. I was too afraid that you could freak out. I didn’t have a chance to tell you because I needed to take a lot of rest from sickness,” he explained all, but I still felt upset. “But you should tell me earlier… This make me… upset,” I was going to say sad, but I decided to not say that.

 

“I know… I’m sorry. Would you…” he said, but stopped at the middle. “What? Said it,” I said.

 

“Would you come to my house after school? You can take JR and the gang with you. I will glad if you come,” he said. I heard a little bit pleading sound on his voice. I finally sighed and said, “Okay,” I said, standing up again and whispered to JR. “Come with me, okay?” JR looked at me for a second and nodded, smiling a little bit. And then, I left the class, went somewhere. I couldn’t think clearly now. I need silence.

 

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

 

Aron left the class. I sighed again. JR looked at me again. “What are you gonna do?” he asked. I just said, “You will know it soon.” He just turned and started walking out of the class. The rest of the gang followed him, made me alone in the class. My tears keep falling down.

 

 

***

 

UPDATE!! I confused~ What should I do with the ending?? Give me idea please!~~

 

Oh yeah, my newest fanfics "Special Pizza 2 You" updated too! Check it!~^^ It's a sequel of "Pizza? No. You? Yes."~^^

 

Thank you!!^^