Confess

Beautiful Thing

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

Aron and JR didn’t attend the school. If it’s JR, I really don’t care. But Aron. What’s happen to him? Did he sick?

 

…Or because of my letter?

 

I thought about it all day long. Even now, after the school ended, I walked carelessly, couldn’t stop thinking about him. I wanted to go to his house. Now.

 

And here I am. Stand in front of his house. I knocked the door. Mrs. Kwak opened the door. But, he had some sad expression on his face.

 

“Good afternoon, Minhyun,” she said. I bowed. “Good afternoon. Is Aron home?”  I asked. “Oh… Aron just go for few minutes ago…” she said.

 

“Oh… Where he go?” I asked.

 

“I’m sorry Minhyun, but he didn’t tell me. He just said that he’s not feeling well and wanted to walk outside,” she said, with confused.

 

“It’s that so? Well… I think I’ll just go home then. Please excuse me,” I smiled again and bowed. She smiled as I walked away. On the street, I kept thinking about him.

 

Is this really because of my letter? If that’s so… I even couldn’t think what happen next. I just walked home, worriedly, hoping maybe I would pass him on the street.

 

***

 

(Aron POV)

 

 

“Is he really gone now, mom?” I said, behind the curtains. My mother checked the outside situation once again, before she closed the door. “He’s gone now.”

 

I let a long sigh as I approached the sofa. I drink the water that I brought from the kitchen earlier, before I noticed that Minhyun walked to my home from my window’s room. I just rushed to my mom, told her to not tell me I’m in home now. I knew this would certainly happen.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes again, tried to covering my after-crying eyes. Unfortunately, my mother noticed this. She knew I’ve done something earlier.

 

“Okay. What is happening, Aron?” my mom frowned as she sat opposite me. “Nothing,” I lied, put the glass on the table. My mother just shook her head slowly. “It’s up to you, Aron,” she said, left me to the kitchen, annoyed by me.

 

I just couldn’t think straight now. What should I do now?

 

I must meet JR. Now. I must fix this. I ran into my room, grabbed my jacket, wallet, and my phone, and then shouted, “I’m going outside, mom!” to my mom, and ran outside.

 

…But, now, I don’t know where JR is. Damn!

 

…Maybe he’s on his house. I should try there. I straightly went to JR’s house, knocking the door.

 

And luckily… JR is the person who opened the door! Perfect!

 

JR shocked as he soon closed the door, but I hold the door as I strong as I can. “JR, please…”

 

“What do you want?” he said from behind the door, still tried to close the door. “Please JR, I just want to explain everything. Let. Me. In,” I said again, pushing the door.

 

And then, without I realized, I pushed the door too hard. The door opened, with me losing my balance, so I fell on the floor on my chest. JR fell on the floor too, with his touched the floor first. “Ouch!”

 

I slowly woke up, and looked at JR, who rubbed his as he standing up. “Oh, I’m sorry…” I said. He just glared at me. It made my remembered the old days when he bullied me with his gang. I scared a little bit by this glare.

 

I awkwardly looking around, find the perfect words. “U-uh… Uh… I-I… I want-ted t-to…” He looked at me plainly for a second, and the he said, “Let’s go to my room.”

 

“Huh?” I said, confused. “Let’s go to my room. We can talk in there,” he said, walked. So I just followed him to a room.

 

I’m speechless. His room is so… different from what I thought. The wall is painted light green with yellow. It looked so bright. The room is a little bit messy, but it still looked normal. Many posters on the wall, put nicely by him, I thought. He sat on the bed and gave me suggestion to sit beside him.

 

“What are you want to talk about?” he started. “Well… I want… to…” I slowly said. I still felt nervous. I even don’t know why.

 

I took a deep breath, and started talking, holding both of his hands. “I’m so sorry for what happened this morning. The truth is, Minhyun just suddenly gave that letter to me after school. I haven’t read it, really. Until… this morning. I received a text from him. I just remembered and read it and…” I lowered my head.

 

He seemed looked at me for a second, but when I looked at him, he just looking somewhere else. “I don’t want this misunderstood became the end of our relationship. We just started it, right? You said you love me… You even confessed first. I really like you, JR,” I said, and I’m blushing myself as I give JR a kiss on his cheek.

 

 

***

 

UPDATE!~^^

Imade a new oneshot fanfic called "White Snow" please check it!!^^ it's spcecial christmas!~^^ kkk

 

Thank you!~^^