Together

I Love you

It was as if Donghae was glue. Wherever he was, Hyukjae would be there as well. They were inseparable. Donghae didn't mind this though, it felt nice to know that Hyukjae cared and loved him even if he was mute. Hyukjae would always show his affection for Donghae, even if it was just a arm around his waist. Donghae liked the attention. 

 
Hyukjae always made sure he was around Donghae especially when they were outside. Donghae still had a long road to recovery. He would always have nightmares and wake up screaming, tears trickling down his face. It always hurt Hyukjae to see him in this state. Whenever it happened, Hyukjae would be by his side, soothing him. Sometimes the nightmares were so bad that Donghae would accidentally unsheath his claws and scratch Hyukjae. But Hyukjae could care less about his injuries. He was worried about Donghae's well being more than his injuries. When Donghae noticed the injuries, he would panic and apologise even though Hyukjae told him not to worry much. 
 
Now, they were currently snuggling against each other, watching a romantic movie. Every now and then, hyukjae would sneak a peak at Donghae. He adored Donghae and sometimes wished to hear his voice. But having him beside him was more than satisfactory. Donghae noticed those sneak peaks and looked at Hyukjae, mouthing, "What's wrong?"
 
Hyukjae just shook his head and dipped his head to steal a kiss from Donghae who blushed and looked away. 
 
"Hae! Don't turn away from me! I want to see that face of yours! So cute and all mine." Hyukjae couldn't help but say. He made sure to caress Donghae's face, from the forehead to his nose to his chin before touching those thin lips which now belonged solely to him. 
 
"I love you. No one else but you. Remember that. I love you. " Hyukjae whispered into Donghae's ear, silently pledging himself to Donghae, to his soul mate for all eternity.