HYUKKIE!

I Love you

~Six months later~

Donghae and Hyukjae's relationship had been on the mend since the near drowning incident. Hyukjae had stopped denying the feelings he had for Dongha after all those years. However, he had yet to confess and was planning to do so on that day after the meeting with his father on territorial problems. 

"Hyukkie, do you want me to prepare your lunch? I wouldn't want you to go for the meeting on an moth stomach. " Donghae wrote on his writing pad and showed it to Hyukjae who had just come out from their shared bedroom. "Sure Hae. I would love that. " Hyukjae replied, with a rare smile. Upon seeing that smile, Donghae could. Not help but blush. 

As Hyukjae left the house, he could not help but feel worried. Ever since that near drowning incident, his senses had been on high alert for any signs of danger to Donghae. He could not help but feel that if he left the house, Donghae would be in trouble. Hyukjae entered the house again, before reminding Donghae to stay at home if possible or if need be, contact him immediately if he sensed danger. Having had Donghae nod his head in understanding, Hyukjae left the house, more at ease. 

Moments after he had entered the car and driven off, Hyukjae received a blood chilling call regarding Donghae. 

"Lee Hyukjae, I presume? If I were you, I would make sure to keep an eye out for your little mountain cat of a spouse. He might be in danger in the near future and you would never know... Hah. Him being mute justs adds to the fun. Don't say I didn't warn you." With that, the call ended. 

Upon receiving that call, Hyukjae wasted no time in calling his brother, Sungmin, to check on Donghae. He had wanted to turn back to head home but feared his father's wrath. 

~Back at home~

donghae had received a text message from Sungmin that he was on his way to the house. Excited to know that he won't be alon, he rushed to the kitchen to provide some snacks for his arriving visitor. 

'Ding Dong!' The sound of the doorbell indicated the arrival o Sungmin and Donghae rushed to the door to greet him. Sungmin seemed just as glad to see Donghae and reacted (with lots of aegyo) on how 'long' it's been since they saw each other and needed to catch up. 

However, a 'crash' sound could be heard from the window behind them as Sungmin shouted for Donghae to run while he fended off the attackers. As Donghae ran to the door for freedom, he felt a sharp pain at his side and turned to find a panther about to attack him - again. Donghae tried to dodge the blow but due to the sustained injury, was unable to get away from the attack before feeling the talon raking his chest, the pain too overwhelming as he fell into unconsciousness, he gave a desperate 'HYUKKiE!' call in his mind to Hyukjae, hoping for him to come and save Donghae. 

 

 Hey guys! Hoped you like this chapter and comment, sub. etc! This is just a little bit of the actual chapter I wote. Just realized that this was supposed to be a on-shot but turned out to be like this but anws!!! Hoped tyou like this chappie!!!!