Awake.

I Love you

~One month and two weeks later~

 
Hyukjae had started to believe that Donghae might never wake. He had not left Donghae's side since the incident except for quick showers. The servants had to bring in his meals. Hyukjae wanted to be there for Donghae when he woke up. The only time he left Donghae's side was to go for the trial to see the conviction of the person responsible for Donghae's condition - Hankyung's father. He was pleased to see that he was convicted with the harshest punishment, death. 
 
This time, it was Hyukjae's father who forced Hyukjae's to leave Donghae's side. Hyukjae's had been very reluctant but gave in due to his father's persistence. The father and son were in the park, strolling, silent as they were both in their own thoughts. 
 
Just then, Hyukjae's cellphone rang, breaking the silence. When he answered the call, he realised that it was from the servant whom he had put in charge to look after Donghae. 
 
"Master Hyukjae, come home! He's hysterical! " The servant said. 
 
"Who?"
 
"Donghae, Master Hyukjae. Donghae's awake. "
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm back! XD finally finished the other fic so now I can focus on this chapter...how was this? I know that this is super short but it's just a filler so no worries! The next chapter will be longer! Up vote! Subscribe! Comment!