Like?

I Love you

~After the wedding~

The newly wed couple left for their honeymoon trip to Hawaii. Donghae was estatic. He loved the beach and knowing that Hawaii was an island surrounded by the sea, there would be beached. Turning to his left side, he saw a very sullen looking Hyukjae reading a book. Ever since they entered the plane, Hyukjae had been very quiet, ignoring Donghae's presence.

When they entered the immigration point, Hyukjae just proceed through, without even glancing back to check on Donghae. Donghae had to run, to catch up with Hyukjae.

Since their parents had booked them into a hotel room, they just had to make do with what they had. There was only one bed so Hyukjae opted to sleep on the couch, refusing the pleas of Donghae to share the bed with him. Hyukjae had opted to sleep on the couch, not because he couldn't stand to be near Donghae but because he was afraid that he wuld start to like Donghae and he refused to admit or acknowledge that he had feelings for the latter in the first place.

The next few days were spent at the beach. Hyukjae would sit at the beach,reading, while Donghae played in the water. He refused to join Donghae in the sea as he did not want to look a fool playing with someone who acted like a five year old when the word 'sea' was involved. So on that particular day, Hyukjae was on the beach reading as usual. Donghae ahd given up on persuading Hyukjae to join him in the sea, kowing that no matter how many time he pleaded, Hyukjae would not budge.

As Hyukjae was reading, he felt something was amiss but chose to ignore it, thinking that it was ust him. Suddenly, people were pointing to the sea, shouting as they rushed to where they pointed. It was only then did Hyukjae realise that something was really wrong. As the people were standing on the edge of the beach, Hyukjae noticed a back-facing Donghae floating. Hyukjae immediately ran into the water, swimming towards Donghae.

Dragging Donghae to shore, Hyukjae immediately performed CPR on the unconscious Donghae. He was feeling extremely guilty and worried for Donghae and he was pleading for Donghae to wake up as he performed CPR on him. If only he had agreed to go into the sea with Donghae then this would never have happened.

A spluttering Donghae caused Hyukjae to sigh in relief. Ensuring that Donghae was fine, he carried the wet Donghae bridal-style , much to the happiness of Donghae who was blushing, He signed that he was alright and could walk on his own but Hyukjae refused. Even though Hyukjae showed no emotions, inside he was on cloud nine as he was able to be close to Donghae. Hyukjae was so happy and relieved that Donghae was alright. If something had happened to Donghae, he would not have known what he would have done.

 

 

New chappie for you all~ Hope you all like it. Sorry for not upating recently though. Still having O levels but couldnt resist the temptation to update a bit. So think of tis chapter as a filler for the next...AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!! :)