Donghae

I Love you

~Back home~

Realising that the panthers had his Donghae, Hyukjae shifted into his 900-pound tiger form and leapt out of the broken window, heading towards the panthers hideouts, leaving Sungmin to help himself with his wounds.

After fifteen minutes of desperate searching, Hyukjae caught the scent of his beloved Donghae from one of the warehouses that he knew belonged to the panthers.

The moment Hyukjae entered the warehouse, the strong stench of blood mixed with Donghae's scent overwhelmed him. Hyukjae was furious and growled in his tiger form. He stealthily combed the warehouse, searching every room , before reaching the last unsearched room. Even from the door, he could hear the chuckle of the person as he paced the room.

Bursting throught the door, Hyukjae snarled. However, what made his blood boil was the sight of Donghae. bleeding and chained to a pole in one corner of the room, unconscious. Snapping his head towards the panther responsible for this, Hyukjae charged towards him, blinded by fury. Hyukjae attacked without care, clawing whatever part of the body of the panther he could reach. Pinning the panther on the floor, he was surprised to see it transform into a lanky looking guy and shifted into his human form as well, knowing tat he was strong enough to defend himself if the lanky guy suddenly attacked.

"What is your purpose in harming my mate? TELL ME!" Hyukjae yelled, not caring who the man was.

"My name is Hankyung, Prince of the panthers. I was ordered by my father to kil the mountain leopard and implicate his mate, you. My father believes that if your family and his had not united, we would not have been looked down on." Hankyung calmly said.

Releasing Hankyung, Hyukjae gave him a warning and a message.

"Be warned. You and all your panther people, do NOT come closer or even be in our presence. If I see you or any of your people near me or my mate, I WILL kill you. Tell your father he will be hearing from the Tiger family soon. Now, leave before I change my mind."

Ensuring that Hankyung understood what he had said andleft, Hyukjae rushed over to the still unconscious, bleeding and tied up mate of his. His heart broke as he found Donghae in that state. Quickly unchaining him, Hyukjae shifted back to his tiger form and secured Donghae on his back before running off for home, aware that Donghae could bleed to death if he didn't hurry.

 

Hoped you liked this chapter of mine and do subscribe & comment! It will really make my day :)