Chapter 3

Robin Hood was my descendant.

          " I don't know boo ... Where did he find you ? " Yong Guk asked to a desperate Myung Ji.

" I DON'T KNOW ! But this guy gonna die in my hands ! I swear Yong Guk, he spends all his freakin' time to follow me ! " She complained. Kris's face lighten in her head and she let a scream escape from her lips.

" Hehe ! Calm down babe. He just wants to say thank you. You really did a great job to cleaning this Kissing Scene. " Yong Guk added while he threw himself on Myung Ji's big bed.

" But he said it BILLION times !  Yah ! Who are you calling ?! Don't call this Yu Jin here again ! Or I'm really going to slap hard her beautiful face ! "  She said. Yu Jin was Yong Guk's new silly girlfriend. She jump swiftly on the bed and tried to took off her friend's phone. 

" Oh God ! Myung Ji noona !! What are you doing ? " Zelo's voice echoed ironically behind her and Yong Guk.

" Nothing. Enter please. " She answered to him after she took and switch off her friend's phone.

" Nothing ? You was about to me babe ! " Yong Guk said dramatically. Zelo faked to widen his eyes and looked at his noona's expression : angry.

" You know what Yong Guk ? GO OUT ! NOW ! ! GET YOUR Y OUT FROM MY HOUSE ! " She yelled to him " I REALLY CAN'T BEAR YOUR STUPID PERSONALITY RIGHT NOW ! YOU ! LIKE THIS WI PAN BASTARD ! GO KISS HIM ! " 

" Ok babe ! See you ! I go to home if you want to know. So please don't disturb be. " Yong Guk said. He took his phone, kissed his friend's cheek and ruffled Zelo's hair.

 

           After several minutes ( the time to let Myung Ji calm down ) Zelo sat on the floor and showed some papers to her.

" Noona, I really need your help ! I'm really bad at this kind of things ! " He said with teary eyes.

" What's that ? " She took the papers from him and began to read the title " Aaah ... It's about the Emperess's tiara and the so-wealthy diamond huh ? " She smiled.

" Yep. We need to speak about their History and all... At the first time I went to Daehyun hyung for some help, but he was at a date. " Zelo said while he took a notebook from his bag.

" A date ? It's not Daehyun's style ... " The young robber said.

" I know. I was a bit startled. I think Yong Guk hyung knows this girl ! ... What was her name again .... Moon Jung ? Moon .... "

" Moon Young ? Kim Moon Young ? " Myung Ji asked surprised and disappointed.

" Yeah ! This girl ... I really don't like her ... " 

Silence ....

" Whatever ! Forget it ! We need to work right now ! And happy for you, I know lots of things about this subject. " 

Myung Ji pat Zelo's back and they began a brainstorming for the oh-so-well-known subject.

I don't know how you found yourself with this Moon Young .... But it's pathetic Daehyun. I'm really disappointed.

--------------------------------------------------

          Kris entered in the Ministry of Health's building, smiling like a silly man. He came to the first secretary and asked where he could find Choi Myung Ji. He asked it, three times, five, ten, twenty times, but all the answers were the same " I don't know Sir".

He decided to took the elevator and he found himself in front of a designed door. He knocked on it and entered after the order came.

" Oh ... Wu Yi Fan ? " Sung Gyu stood up, surprised. 

" Err ... Hello ... I ... search Miss Choi Myung Ji .... Where can I find her ? " Kris stuttered.

Sung Gyu looked him and let him sat. Kris explain that he would like thank Myung Ji for the cleaning fact. And after several minutes of chit-chatting, Sung Gyu without hesitation gave her address and phone number to him. 

         The young man left the building , light hearted. He walked at the street and behind a restaurant's window, he saw his ex- girlfriend Moon Young with a boy. 

This guy ... I'm pretty sure I saw him before ... ... Ah whatever !! I need to go to Myung Ji's house right now ! This girl is something ! 

Happiness in his mind he drove  to the rich district of South Korea, where Myung Ji lived... where Yong Guk lived... as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          Zelo read the message and showed it to Myung Ji. It's been an hour that they stopped to work, and they were texting with Daehyun.

" He said ... just let me read it : " It's not a in' date Junhong-ah ! It's an important meeting " ... He's weird ! "

" Forget it Zelo !! Let's go out ! Wanna eat ice cream . " She said with a little pain in her heart.

" OH NOONA I LOVE YOU !! WAIT ! GONNA CALL THE OTHERS ! " 

" NO ! I mean yes... but not Himchan ... I broke his Ipad last time. He was really angry ! " She exclaimed.

" Hey ! Don't worry noona ! I really don't want to see him as well ! This selfsish hyung ! Muahahaha ! We're so bad ! " 

          Jong Up, Young Jae, Zelo, Myung Ji and unfortunetly Himchan were sitting at a round table while eating their second ice cream. 

 And again, Himchan reminded the broken object's subject  to Myung Ji.

" Hyung I can buy you a new one. Ah really ... " Young Jae said with a glance to his hyung.

" A new one ? A new one ? The Ipad I had was an LIMITED EDITION by Boonjte design on the Apple sign !  " Himchan complained.

"Boonjte isn't a problem for me.  " Myung Ji answered to her angry-for-nothing friend. " I really can ask my uncle to make something better with beautiful diamonds on a new Ipad. " She proposed.

" Forget it.... Ah ... My beautiful Limited Edtion Boonjte Ipad ... I swear Myu... " Himchan was cut off by a new arrivant.

" Tss tss tss. You always speak about the same thing hyung ... No new subject ? " Asked Daehyun while he sat next to Young Jae.

Myung Ji laughed a bit to Himchan's expression and let herself sigh. She really didn't know why Daehyun's presence made herself ... sad ?

" Hey ! What's up ? " Jong Up pinched lightly his noona's arm. 

" Nada dude ! I thought at Yong Guk. I was so bad earlier. " She lied.

" What you did to him again ? You broke his Ipad too ? Poor Yong Guk ... It's kinda hard to be your friend. Always broking something and all ! Why are you ..." Himchan began again his non-stop speaking but was again cut by Daehyun's hand in front of his mouth.

" Hyung. You're too much. " Daehyun said.

Himchan sighed, let a little smile form on his lips and hugged Myung Ji.

" Hey it's ok ... I didn't know that I was too mean. I thought you didn't take my words seriously. Sorry ! Ok ? "

Myung Ji smiled to her friend. Of course, she never took his words seriously. Himchan and Seriousness are two words who can stand each other. 

They stay like this to speaking about everything and nothing around two hours. A big crash stopped their moment and surprisly, Yong Guk entered in the shop with his multiple bodyguards.

He took Myung Ji's hand and force her to stand up and go out, where a lot of journalists waited them. 

" Listen now ! " He screamed " You all know this woman right ! Choi Myung Ji ! Miss Choi is my girlfriend ! " He revealed to the cameras. " I don't know what the hell this Kris guy did in front of my house but I swear WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY RELATIONSHIP ! I'M NOT A GAY ! " He yelled like a crazy man. With a last wave he pulled Myung Ji in his arms and kissed her cheek " I'm sorry dude... gonna explain everything " he whispered to her. 

 

----------------------------------------------------

          Kai looked at the screen and laughed again :

" The hot gay couple was a lie. Bang Yong Guk, the most wealthier son admitted in front of the journalists that Choi Myung Ji, the Ministry of Health's daughter was her girlfriend. Before the adds, we're happy to show you again the argue between Wu Yi Fan and Bang Yong Guk then the revelation of the year ". The lady said smiling.

The screen showed two guys which were arguing, their words were incomprehensible but after what the lady said, it really looked like a couple fighting. Then, the kiss on the cheek between Yong Guk and Myung Ji was shown ... and this drove Kris crazy.

" I hate this man ! " He yelled before to switch off the TV.  Chen entered in his room and gave the juices to Kai and Kris. He looked exhausted. He had big dark bags under his eyes.

" Calm down. What makes you that angry ?I don't understand. " 

" Chen ... This guy, the secretary guy ! He gave me the wrong address and I found myself in front of this bastard's house. Of course we argued ! Come on !! ALL THE WORLD THOUGHT WE WERE GAY ! " Kris screamed desperatly.

Kai laughed highly.

" YOU SHUT UP ! " 

And an other round of laugh. 

         

 

             Chen sighed and explain again the facts of robbery. 

" After the two robs, nobody wants to expose at the National Museum. And this is really bad for my mother. You know ... She's the Ministry of Culture and of course ... she had a lot of pressure. And you can't even imagine the pressure given by this freaking Ministry of Health. Tss ... He really deserves the others ministry's hate. "

" You mean Myung Ji noona's father ? He's kinda cool ! " Kai defended his friend's father.

" Please Kai ... You said it 'cause this girl is your friend. That's it ... I'm pretty sure she's a dirty ... " Chen began.

" Ok ok ... stop it. And don't tell it to Kris or he's gonna kill me since I didn't say him anything about my friendship with her. Whatever ... But tell me more about your mother's condition. " Kai tried to change the subject.

" Bad. Always stressed, angry and all. We tried to expose really old things from the Korean dynasty .... but it was so deja-vu. " 

Silence ... 

" Hey ... cheer up dude. The cops really didn't find anything ? " Kai asked. Kris was deadly sleeping on Chen's bed.

" Nothing ... ! They really did nothing about that ! This makes me crazy ! "

" I think that you need some vacations ." He proposed to Chen.

" No, not now, not me. I really need your help Kai. " Chen asked with hope.

" My help ?... "

" I've got some informations about the rob. A girl, and two men. But there's a thing, A really important information. The two men aren't with the girl. So two teams for one precious object. " Chen smirked lightly

" You're hella hot when you speak like that Chen ! " Kai said laughing. But at his deep inside, he was a bit puzzled.

How did you discovered it Chen ?

-----------------------------------------

Author's corner :

OMO !! What Chen planned ? 

And who is really Kai ?! 

Hahahaha ! I love Yong Guk !

And why Daehyun was with this girl ?!!

Hehe !

COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED 

Love y'all <3 

SORRY FOR THE FAULTS !!