Chapter 3

The red strings of the so called fate

 

The hospital was a dreadful place to be at. The five story building looked dreary, its paint had faded to a dirty gray throughout the years. The inside was a big contrast to the outter gloomy appearance. 
 
The floor tiles and walls were far too clean and white for a normal persons liking. It was blinding for a moment, if you weren't used to the ambience. Breathing seemed intoxicating. It seemed like if someone had cleaned the floors with too much clorox and the windows with, well, windex.  
 
A petite nurse approached the men cautiously. "Are you here for the pacient that just came in?" she asked curiously and the all the boys/men nodded in agreement. The nurse, then, led them through the almost empty halls. Arriving at the end of the hall, the nurse motioned then to enter and to speak in a low voice. 
 
The first thing they saw was the doctor and nurses working with niddles and sedatives. The next thing they saw was the girl, lying down, eyes closed. The doctor turned to the men; "How is her condition, Doctor?" Manager Kang asked. "The car damaged part of her stomach and instestines, making her cough up blood, but miraculously, it didn't affect her to the point where she lost her life" he explained. But continued "The issue is the way she fell gave her a skull fracture..leaving her in a coma. We don't know when she'll wake up for sure" he finished.
 
Yongguks heart stopped momentarily and his eyes started to sting. He blinked a few times and clenched his jaw to stop himself from crying. He wasn't sure why her misfortune pained him, he didn't know her after all. Guk felt like he needed to find out who she was, so he asked if there was something that could help them find out who she was. The nurse said she'd found an address in the girls pockets and handed it to him. Manager Kand agreed to pay for the hospital fee until her legal guardians appeared because we were responsible and he felt guilty, not really he just did it for the good image of the group.
 
Still Bang didn't talk him out of it for it was necessary . After they left the hospital he made up his mind that he would go to where the adress told him to. He was determined to find out about her.
 
-------------------------------
A/N: Sorry it's short. Writers block OTL.
Also, sorry it's a bit slow. The good stuff will come soon.