Unexpected Circumstances

The red strings of the so called fate

"Bang Yongguk! Move out of the way!" the fans screamed in horror. The idol turned around to see the car moving fast towards him. 1 second. 1 blink. Exhale.

 

Screeching tires.
A thud.
Silence.

 

"Wake up......wake up" a voiced echoed.

The young man felt different pair of hands shake him. He fluttered his eyes open. 
The ground was all he saw. His head palpitated.
A headache.
Bang rolled on to his back, the road pebbles falling from his face leaving minuscule craters on one side of his face.

 

The sudden, bright sunlight blinded him. Slowly propping himself on one elbow he stood up.
Looking to one side, he saw the empty street. Looking to the other side, he saw a car, smoke and blood.
Blood.
A body.

His eyes grew wide with fear. He jogged over to where the body was, as fast as his legs would take him. He approached the dispersed crowd. His heart dropped and a tight knot formed in the pit of his stomach.

 

A young girl.
Life ended.

 

Yongguk rushed towards the girl and knelt beside her. She layed on her side, face caked in blood and hair. Her clothes had been dirtied and ripped when the car hit her. Her eyes were wide open, looking at nothingness and mouth agape. She moved her lips slightly, whispering something then coughing. While the girl coughed up blood, Yongguk turned her face gently towards him. She looked so fragile, he thought to himself.

He brushed her blood tainted hair away from her face. "Please don't die. I'm sorry. Why would you do that?" he pleaded. The girl could only give him a small smile before coughing up blood agian . Crimson beads splashing against the young man's worried face. 

Upon witnessing this, the girl raised a tired hand to Yongguk's cheek, cupped his cheek and with her thumb she brushed away a few drops of blood.
"I've tainted you" she said in a rasped voice. 

"Please never give up on what you love...I love you..." she whispered as she took her last breath, closing her eyes drifting into eternal slumber.

 

 

-------

A/N: the chapter is not that long like I wanted it but what I wrote next I want it for the next chapter.
I wanted to show you all that unique moment between them before adding other people.