I pray no tears in your dreams

350 degrees

      Sandeul rubbed his eyes and sat up at the sight of Baro leaving. Before he addressed him Baro simply told him "Go back to sleep Sandeul you're dreaming" and left without looking back at the confused dazed face of the boy he cared so much for.  The older however continued to stare at the door for a tiring 5 minutes and nothing changed. Sandeulbegan to wonder if he slapped himself hard enough would Baro be lying down sleeping next to him, but they both knew the truth was that he wouldn't. Once again he was alone . It was still a bit confusing, why would he tell him he was dreaming when he clearly wasn't? Sandeul didn't want to admit that when Baro kissed him it was better than he could have imagined, like a tiny taste of heaven, but it had to be wronwhy else would Baro flee like he did? Well better get started on the class project and preparing for his audition it will be impossible to stay away from love songs.

    Baro was sitting at the breakfast table eating away his agony. " At least let me put the plate down first" His mother said moving plates away from him. He just drank all his juice wi
th out a sparing glance, no smart remark. "Sooo wasn't your friend coming with you ?" She tried to make small talk while he just concentrated on nothing "No" "How do you know him? you never mentioned him before like any of your other friends" she continued. Baro did not want to talk about Sandeul it's pointless " From class, he's a new friend". "Oh ok" she just sipped her coffee and he left to do his hw. He tried to focus , but couldn't . Why did he have to be such a coward instead of maybe kissing him again or confessing toSandeul like a real man. The fear of rejection had a strong hold him, how would he ever be able  to face him again? He felt like an ugly step sisterThese fairy tales don't imply thepain enough , thorns and dragons nope not enough. This was no way to get things done so Baro had to close his eyes and imagine  feeling better "Okay let's just pretend that i am happy and motivated and that Sandeul would have feelings for me if i did a great job on this". he opened to a blank page in his notebook and started working hard. Going backwards he came up with a delicious pumpkin spice sponge cake that will be decorated to represent the begining of the story. The main course would be something traditionaland fancy that would be served at a ball and the appetizers could be castle shapedfinger sandwiches. Baro didn't mind  cooking for a grade and would be more than happy if he could cook for Sandeul, Create a whole banquet for him if requested.

    Sandeul had gone out to buy the ingredients he needed and sat in his kitchen not wanting to go any further. He was nervous about his audition and strangely enough craved Baro's presence. So he took his phone and texted him. 
To Squirrel boy[Baro]: How do you cook dragon fruit? -o-o-

Baro who was all over the kitchen almost didn't notice his phone vibrate. He didn't even check the name 

To Duck dodgers[Deullie]: Google it i'm not aloud to help you remember

Sandeul pouted at the response.
To:Squirrel boy[Baro]:Fine be mean at least tell me what song to sing

Baro thought to himself "I am not mean!" 
To Duck dodgers[Deullie]:Later i'm busy :p

Sandeul his teeth and put his phone away thinking that was a waste of time. He picked up the dragon fruit and examined it, sweet like a kiss?

Baro fell on his bed exhausted have nothing , but finishing touches left to put on his project. Feeling much better he thought about a song that could be just as nice as Crush . When Sandeul sings it melts his heart, maybe he shouldn't have responded so cold. After much consideration he sent him a link to the song and waited for praise.  WhenSandeul recieved the text he was asleep at the kitchen table not even half way done with the project. He just fwd the message Baro had sent him before and went back to sleep. Baro started reading over their past messages until he fell asleep. 

   Sandeul was waiting backstage of the auditorium for his audition for the talent show feeling like he had forgotten how to speak let alone sing. One by one the others were going out to give it their best try , remember   you love singing. The anxiety must be scrawled all over his face because he felt  a reassuring pat on the back by a upperclassman he had never met before "Relax kid you'll do great" he said with a charming smile.  Sandeul couldn't understand how we could be so calm and collectedThe red head could tell " Listen all you have to remember is they can only see what you show them and the lyrics to the song of course"  Sandeul thought about what that meant and felt better "Thanks". "Jinyoung" called out an assistant  and the red head winked at him before going to perform Be my girl 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20k7_o4yA_4  for the judges. Everyone loved it and Sandeul's mouth hung open, he was not ready for thatJinyoung smirked and gently closed it for him "Hwaiting" he cheered before leaving the younger to register what happened and prepare for his own audition. 

 Baro saw what had happened and was immediately jealous. Sandeul's concentration flew out the window when he saw him " What are you doing here?" he asked panickyIt was not the reaction the squirrel wanted "Just wanted to wish you good luck, did you listen to the song i sent you?"The duck was now goig over the song in his head "yes now stop destracting me this struck a nerve in the squirrel prince  "Didn't seem to mind being destracted by mr.pretty boy" . The older was oblivious to the comment "Ya are you even listening to me?" Baro gave him a shake only to be answered by " Of course now i'll see you after i go on". sandeul was called seconds later and started singing "Only one"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIpHJq7VZq4   with all his heart. Baro was determined to make him listen so he asked the assisant for a mic. and waited for the chance. Originally Sandeul was going to skip the rap part, but sure enough in his deep voice rapping came out Baro staring at him intensly.


                                   I'll protect you and stand by your side as tears flow
                                     just rest without any worries in my embrace 
                                 the sadness that formed in your eyes that won't fall 

                           in your dreams there are rough dark clouds that don't show but
                                       you smile, don't hold back your pain anymore 
                                                 throw it high into the sky 
                                        i want to go towards the end now 
                              open up the wings that were folded away 
                                                       take my hand 


Sandeul just kept going along and finished singing the song. All the judges said was that the two are really very talented and as the two bowed the older tried not to let his feelings show before basically running away from baro until he was too tired. Baro was a bit hurt and followed him to where he stopped. Sandeul didn't know what to feel "Don't touch me"was the first thing he said yet Baro put his hands on his shoulders " Deullie calm down you're going to get in the show". Sandeul sighed , but didn't meet Baro's eyes. Now he wasfeeling the heat from the dragon and the poking of thorns " ..Is being so close to me really so bad?" Baro let his arms fall to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry i made you all wait so long! happy belated holidays <333 and please enjoy :)  i'd love it if you leave a comment and thank you subscribers for being very patient with me you are the best!! :3